28

"so i'm guessing Ohio is a go then?" Kash spoke towards his little sister.
"yeah, i guess.. aint shit holding me back now, that motherfuck-" She choked back a sob, Kashton quickly engulfed her in his arms as she sobbed.

All Kashton wanted to do was strangle  the flying hell out of that toothpick ass fool but right now his sister needed him more then anything. Artemis busted into her room with ice cream, and junk food.

"BITCH! not to fucking today!" she dropped all of the junk on K's bed and joined their hug.

"h-he a-ain't SHIT!" K yelled out into her brothers chest.

"you damn straight sissy" Kashton whispered.

(flashback in
3
2
1)

"so that's how it is melo" Kash spoke into her phone. Kashton sat on the couch watching his sister pace around the living room.

"what the fuck you mean she means nothing to you, i let the shit slide at your birthday, you been dodging me since and Trashley over there posting you up like you herboyfriend?!" She snapped at Melo.

"wow. okay. well I guess it really is over fuck you melo I wish you the best kid!" she banged it and crashed into the couch.

"he slept with her Kashton, he fucking slept with her" she whispered staring at her twiddled thumbs

"oh sissy" Kashton hugged her as she cried.

(flash back over)

"movies and ice cream" Artemis whispered.
"fuck yeah" she choked out making herself comfortable. "hey, i'll come back later okay? you do whatever you girls do and shit text me when you need me okay" Kashton kissed his sister forehead and walked out of her room. Kash and Artemis cuddled up on her bed eating ice cream. 

"So is it official? you're gonna go to Spire?" Artemis whispered, Kash let out a huffed out a breath of air "Maybe.. I don't know, I really did not wanna leave you nor the Ball family but clearly the only one keeping me here is you, youre my bestfriend, my first ever one at that" Kash let out a sigh.

"Well, I think you should go! its not like we dont have facetime, or imessage plus you a rich a bitch that dont give a fuck you can visit me anytime, its a great opportunity plus you'll be away from this toxic ass place" Artemis gave her a smile. Kash engulfed her in a hug "what would I do without you?" 

"probably get hit by a bus" she said.

"I know this dumb dumb bubble gum stickfigure looking ass did not just..." 

"and she's back to normal" Artemis positioned herself under the covers as they started watching movies. 

(the next day) 

As of right now im sitting in front of my father, the Stepmonster, and Kaston eating dinner at Red Lobster for the first time ever.. 

"uh, dad.. I'm thinking about starting in Ohio.." I whispered out. Kashton dropped his silverware "Oh shit my babysister boutta be an allstar" he did a little wiggle in his seat. 

"im gonna pretend I did not just witness whatever that was" i spoke up shivering a bit. 

" you a hater" 

" you wanna talk?" 

"ill knock you on yo ass" 

"bitch i wish the fuck you would"