IV

me & Artemis was kicking it in the locker room getting dressed. Lunch ended 5 minutes after we dipped outta there.
"so Tryouts is this friday you popping out" She asked
"duh! I need my #1 position back fuck i look like letting this bug gorilla looking bitch take my spot" I said tying up my Kobe's. I had on a black Kuzmania Hoodie with the green chino hills basketball shorts & my Kobe's.
We walked out to see the guys playing around w the ball.
"Kuz huh?" Gelo asked.
"dasss my baby father okurrr" i said smiling.

"Let's go dreamer" Artemis said chucking the ball at me "Let's see what you got newbie" Iris spoke. I started laughing at that taking the ball doing little drills by myself. "Guard up" I said as Artemis got into position. I started bouncing the ball between my legs faking a left going right dribbling going in for a lay up as Artemis tried to block.

I stuck my tongue out and checked her the ball. she sucked her teeth, as i got on defense she went right & as i anticipated she went left which led to me stealing the ball shoot a deep three. "sniper gang kodak babyyyy!!" I yelled but i heard someone else yell it too. I turned around & melo's eye & I made 4. We started laughing & continued to play ball.

"Okay! bring it in everyone, so as you know boys basketball tryouts are on friday at 2-4 and girls are from 4-6, Be there or Be squared y'all dismissed" The coach of the basketball team spoke "Ms.Griffith may I speak with you?" The coach asked. I nodded & walked towards her. "wassup?"
"I just wanna apologize in advanced because there is a lot of rumors going around saying it's not fair to have you on this team so i just say that you'll be trying out with the rest of the girls and will be treated just like everyone else " Coach Marie spoke
"yeah it's nothing i'm not use to, I wouldn't want it to be something else" I said smiling she nodded & left. I started walking towards the locker room before i was grabbed. I turned around to see Dc.

"uh.. You never gave me your number.. How am i supposed to text my new bestie huhhhh? " he said scratching his neck.
"aight hollon wait for me outside i gotta get changed real quick" i spoke smiling at him.
-time skip-
(i never seen the point of just going on and feel me)

you have been added to a group chat
Daijon 🤧❤️: yo bitches Kash in this bitch
***-***-*****: hell yeah!
*******: GANG SHITTT 🤪
Kash: no lie y'all finna tell me ya names causeeee...
Noodlehead🥵: ankle breaker melo in this bitch

Baby Quan 😫💙: no one calls yo ugly ass that but it's phaquan

Kash:boy got it twisted thats alll meee

I walked towards my bathroom and decided to take a shower. I took off my hoodie and placed it in the hamper and decided on a aztec clay face mask. I connected my phone to my Beats pill and started playing Chanel by Young Thug. I sipped on my water and sat on the sink.

I started taking selfies and deciding which one to post on the gram.

Liked by ybnnahmir, and 304,000 others

K.mulaaa:  exhausted is an understatement of the year.

Jaygup: lil ugly ole girl

->k.mulaa: you must like me or somethingg

Kuz: damnnn, you lucky you a case

-> zo:@losangelespolicedepartment

->k.mulaaa:stop playing lmaoooo

I started squealing, KYLE KUZMA COMMENTED UNDER MY STATUS!!

My face cracked... I quickly washed my face and hopped in the shower.