i forgot what chapter im on

"melooooooooo" i whined, "my ankle hurtttssss" i grabbed one of his pillows and shoved my face into it.

"well, you shouldn't have played that game knowing your ankle was fucked up" he replied placing a ice pack on my ankle. he takes his shirt off and comes to lay next to me. i took the pillow off my face and glared at him. "really melo, you know how much that game meant to me" i looked away from him and stared at the wall. i felt arms wrap around my torso and a leg placed over my thighs. " i know but i don't wanna see you hurt" he pouted.

i felt my cheeks heat up and i looked down at him.

"look at cho double chin" he started laughing poking me in the neck

"boa get the fuck off me ramen noodles headass" i smacked him with a pillow.

"ayo lemme ask you something" melo sat up and stared at me.

"what you want fool?" i questioned tilting my head.

"go out with me" he bluntly asked.

i started coughing choking on my own spit.

"w-what?" i stuttered.

"will-you-go-out-with-me? like on a date?" he spoke slowly pausing between each word.

"damn shawty i knew you were slow but i didn't think you were that slow" he said cackling.

"eww i don't wanna hear that ugly ass laugh, buttt yes id love to go on a date with you" i spoke softly looking down as i felt the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"oh worddd? hold up i be right back" he got up and walked out the door.

i started scrolling through instagram until i heard

"LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO"

well okay then. melo walked back into the room and jumped on to his bed.

"hi there"