Chapter 4: One More Problem

A/N- Before we start the story, I would just like to say thank you for reading. I know no one really reads this thing and I probably suck at spelling and grammar but I'm having fun writing this and I just hope that someone will notice the little things.

I'm sorry there are no 'romance' parts yet but who wants a story where it skips to the romance? To be honest, I think that would be pretty boring. If you don't get what I mean, here's an example!

(Y/n) walked into the forest, seeing a masked boy. The masked boy walks up to her and looks deep into her eyes.

"I know I have to kill you, but I can't; I wont." He says, caressing her cheek.

"I know that! But you must! It's what you were born to do!" (Y/n) said, grabbing tightly onto his jacket.

The masked boy turns around, not bothering to look at her. "I can't."

He slowly moves up his mask to reveal his lips then gently places them on hers.

Then before they knew it, the masked boy waS KISSING HER PASSIONATELY!

Yeah, I know that it might not happen like that but still that's just an example. Anyway I just wanted to let you know that this isn't one of those types of stories where it skips right into the romance before you can even remember the title.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Thanks again!

Now on to the story!!!!

My heart told me to take a shower but my mind told me to watch the two strangers that were in my house.

I think I should have listened to my head. Anyway the shower was mostly to try to at least process some of what is going on.

So far a boy gave me a cursed game for free, a masked man tried to kill me (who I know now as Masky) and instead ended up living with me some how, the boy who sold me the game popped out of my TV and now I know that the boy who gave me the game was also the one haunting the game!

Wow! You don't see that ever day, huh?

Other then that, today was fine. Even if I could wake up dead the next morning.

After a long, cool shower I got out, wrapped a towel around myself and exited the bathroom.

Taking a step into my room, I shivered at the cold air that hit the exposed parts of my body. Never in my life have I liked that feeling.

Creeeeek.

I snapped out of my thoughts to the noise.

My head turn abruptly to my bed. Instead of finding pillows and a blanket by itself Masky was sitting there, just looking at me.

We both stared at each other. My face was practically a tomato while Masky just started at me through his mask. We stayed like this for a few seconds which felt like forever until, finally, I screamed. Since his mask was lifted up a bit I could see him blushing.

"Get out you pervert!" I screamed as I scrambled to fix my towel just so that none of my body was showing. Masky blushed harder and pulled down his mask, quickly running out of my room. "Fuck, I'm sorry!" was all that I heard before he shut the door behind him.

I blushed a deep crimson red and flopped on my bed, covering my face with my still wet hands.

(Time skip)

After getting dressed - yes, it did take a long time due to embarrassment - I went downstairs to the living room. Secretly I was hoping that Masky wouldn't be there for more than just one reason. Lucky for me he was in the kitchen getting himself another piece of cheesecake. I sighed, relief washing over me in a way that I never thought would be possible.