Chapter 9: Consulting The Prank Master

After talking to EJ, I started heading back to my room to brainstorm of a plan to get back at Masky. Without him wanting to kill me after would be a good idea too.

I sat on my desk chair, turning on my monitor on to look for ideas. I was going to get back at Masky even if it was the last thing I do!

Which might actually be the last thing I do.

But still!

I typed in prank onto my computer just to see what would've come up.

A few results came up. Some were too boring and others were just plain difficult!

I sighed in defeat and put my head in my hands. How was I ever going to get back at him? And would he kill me after that? Hopefully not.

I banged my head on the desk, and right when I felt like giving up, I heard a loud noise.

I looked up to my computer screen and saw the perfect prank. It was just too perfect to be true! I felt like I could cry...

But of course I didn't.

I read the directions on how to do it. It was perfect! It was good enough to get back at him but not too good to get me killed!

Hopefully.

I took my chances anyway and went to get my materials.

I got some glue, a pencil, some plastic and fake blood.

But the last thing I needed was probably the hardest to get.

What I needed was Jeff The Killer.

Oh Lord, what have I gotten myself into?

I could just stop this whole stupid prank and just go on about my day, but....

I'm not gonna do that! Ha ha...!

But time to focus. I needed to get Jeff to help me with this prank or it would all be useless! But I also couldn't let Masky hear me ask him.

I paced back and forth in my room, murmuring ideas and plans on how I would do the prank. I was so focused on my plan that I didn't even hear the door open!

"Um, (Y/N)? What are you doing?" I looked up, startled, to see BEN at my door, staring at me.

We both kind of just stood there for a few seconds before I finally began to speak.

"Nothing..." was my response. Good one, right? Not!

"Uh huh, nothing. Okay then, why are you pacing? That doesn't seem like nothing."

"Why are you in my room?" I changed the subject, hoping it worked. "Nothing much. I just came to see what you were doing. You know, what you were up to and things like that." He walked in and closed the door behind him. It kind of made me nervous. He grinned at me then walked closer until he was right by my ear.

"I know what your up to." BEN whispered into my ear.

Crap! I'm dead! I thought. But I had to play it cool...

"What are you talking about? I'm not up to anything." I said as convincing as I could; but it wasn't really convincing. "Yeah right! I know exactly what you're doing!"

"I told you I'm not doing anything!"

"(Y/N), do you take me for an idiot? I can go through the internet. You have seen me come out of your TV! Do you really think I didn't see you look up pranks for Masky?"

I just stared at him, shocked. Crap! I forgot he could do that! I thought.

"Okay! You got me! Please don't tell Masky though! I really need to get him back and him knowing would be awful!" I stared at BEN with complete desperation. It probably made me look constipated though. Right when I was on the verge of getting on my knees and begging, BEN began laughing. I just stared at him, wondering what was so funny.

"Relax, (Y/N). I wasn't going to tell him. Actually, I wanted to help." BEN gave me a smug grin. I sighed with relief. "But isn't Masky your friend? Why do you wanna prank him?" I asked.

BEN shook his head in a disapproving way. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. (Y/N), just because were friends doesn't mean he's always going to please me! Besides, the little fucker still owes me five bucks..."

I snorted then extended my hand. "Okay BEN. You got yourself a deal. But you have to promise me that you won't tell Masky anything! Or we're both dead."

BEN grinned then connected his cold hand onto mine. "It's a deal."