Chapter 11:

A/N- PLEASE READ-VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

I'm SO SORRY for not updating any of my stories! I just got into Homestuck (yes, I know, I'm late) and I'm really enjoying it which is kind of taking my time away from Creepypasta and my other fandoms! I just recently remembered about this site and went "Oh crap! My books!" Also, apparently the Giga Pause is over which made Homestuck more (popular?) again. All I know is that right now, I just started the Alpha Kids (even though I know a WHOLE BUNCH of things about them) and I'm super excited because I'm catching up to everyone else!

Anyway, yeah I'm super sorry! I am still in this fandom, and all my other fandoms it's just that I started a new fandom (Homestuck) and I'm just trying to enjoy it and catch up with everyone else. Thanks for understanding. Or at least trying to. Please read the other Authors Note at the end of this chapter! 

(P.S. I just caught up to everyone else and now I await an update from Hussie! So that means I have more time to write my stories! Horray!)

Now lets get down to the story!

"Hello? Yes, I would like to place an order but I would need it to be delivered this minute. I would like three original cheesecakes. Also a Kahlua coco coffee cheesecake. Yes, that would be all. Yes, I would like it to be sent to that address. Thanks."

A/N- JUST SO YOU KNOW THAT AUTHORS NOTE IS SOOO OLD! I SHOULD REALLY START PUTTING DATES ON THEM. - 6/13/16