Chapter 10: Right Back At Cha

BEN and I both got ready for the prank. BEN had a plan about getting Jeff on board with us but it required a lot of work.

I walked out of my room, BEN close behind. It was time.

Time to start phase one of the plan. Getting Jeff.

BEN looked at me, smirked, then walked downstairs. I walked over to the bathroom and began my search. BEN told me that Jeff left his phone in the bathroom. I didn't want to know why it was in there in the first place; I just went with it. I shut the door behind me and locked it, making sure it was secure then began the mission. First, I checked by the sink. Nothing.  Then I checked in the cabint behind the mirror. Also nothing. After awhile of searching, I finally found the phone under the sink behind a whole bunch of crap.

I took the phone in my hand in victory.  I grinned to myself and got ready to leave when I suddenly heard a knock on the door.

I froze in place, wondering who it could be. After a few seconds of panicking, I got the guts to speak.

"Um, who is it?" I asked.

"Masky."

Crap, crap, crap! Shit, shit, shit! I'm dead! I thought while franticly looking for a place to hide the phone. The (F/C) jeans I we're wearing didn't have any pockets.

Without thinking, I stuck the phone inside my pants. Gross. This isn't even my phone! I thought again. The phone was deep in my pants, right between my hip and my underwear.

Disgusting.

I staggered over to the door and opened it, revealing Masky leaning against the frame of the door.

"Heey Masky..." I said awkwardly while dragging out the syllables. "Uh, hey (Y/N). Uh... why are you acting that way?" Masky asked.

"Acting what way, dear ol' Masky?" I shifted awkwardly. The phone in my pants were slowly falling down and I was mentally praying that it wouldn't fall down my leg. Masky took a step closer, looking down at me. I could feel myself start to sweat. I was getting very nervous.

He just stared at me, like he was studying me for some weird virus, and I stared back. After a while, I just couldn't take it anymore!

"Well, that was a good talk and all," I said, scooting my way pass him, "but I really gotta go...bye!" I darted to the stairs, frantically making my way down them. The carpet soothed my feet from the cold tile I was once stepping on. Once I reached the bottom of the stairs, I began scanning the room. BEN said to meet him in the living room after I found the phone, but now he was no where in sight. "BEN?" I called out

No answer. He better not be trying to scare me... I thought. I turned my head, checking to make sure BEN wasn't hiding anywhere. Then it hit me.

Where was everybody else? 

It felt like forever before I last heard the footsteps of Hoodie and the cackling of Jeff. And EJ seemed to be more hidden then ever! And BEN...I actually expected to see him!

Where were they?

I cried in frustration, forgetting about the phone still in my pants. "Ugh! Where are they?!" I cried.  Then I felt a vibrating sensation on my hip. "Ohhh~" I moaned. The vibration tickled my side. "Ohhh- wait, stop it! You gotta focus (Y/N). Now I just have to check who's calling...on Jeff's phone! Crap! It's still in my pants!"

I frantically pulled out the phone and checked the caller ID. Before I could pick up, BEN quickly pulled himself out of the phone.

I squealed in shock then dropped the phone. "Opps. BEN! Where were you? You know we need to get this done tonight, right?" I exclaimed. BEN rubbed his arm. "Yeah, yeah, I know that! I just had to do something. By the way, everyone's in your basement playing poker. Right now, for some weird reason, Jack is winning. The lucky bastard..." I rolled my eyes.

"So wait, was that 'something' you we're doing, playing poker?"

BEN nodded. "Yep."

"Did you lose?"

"Horrible."

"And did you quit?"

"Ragely. Wait, is that even a word? I mean the word 'rage' with 'ly' at the end should be a word. Right? I mea-"

"Okay, focus! We need to finish the prank. I have Jeff's phone-"

"Obviously." BEN cut in. I gave BEN one of my stop-cutting-in-before-I-cut-you look then continued. "Anyway, we need Jeff to say yes to the prank. And if he says no, we threaten to drop the phone in the toilet. Got it?"

BEN nodded and walked over to the basement door. He walked down and brought Jeff up a few minutes later. "What? I was just about to get back at EJ!" Jeff exclaimed. "He had it too good for too long..."

"Not now Jeff, we have a favor to ask you; but first, follow us."  BEN announced as he began walking to the bathroom down the hall. Jeff and I followed closely. Once we made it, I went to stand next to BEN. He nodded at me and then we both turned to look at Jeff.  "Now what was the favor? And why are we in the bathroom?" Jeff asked.

I smirked. "Well, me and BEN here just wanted to know if you would help us with a prank-"

"A prank? All right I'm in! On who?" Jeff cut in.

"On Masky." I grinned, wondering what he would say next.

Jeff's internal smile suddenly lowered. "No way! Masky did me a favor and I have to return it. This might be my chance if I don't prank him. Better yet, I could stop you two from doing it!"

"We thought you'd say something like that." BEN smirked as I swiftly pulled out the phone from behind my back and hovered it over the toilet, my hand showing signs that I was ready to loosen it. Jeff gasped as he tried to reach for the phone. I tsked him and acted like I was about to drop it.

"Now, now Jeff. We will give you back the phone if you just help us with the prank. That's all it takes! Just say yes, shake on it, then we can move on." I said, a sly smirk appearing on my face. BEN held his hand out to Jeff, who seemed like he was in thought. After a long while, Jeff sighed and grasped BEN's hand.

"Fine. It's a deal. Now give me back my phone!"

"Not yet. We need to know that you actually will do the prank before we give you back your phone." I smiled, handing the phone to BEN who gladly took it. Jeff frowned.

"Damn it. I thought that would work..." He muttered under his breath. I giggled and scooted passed Jeff and BEN into the hall, a smirk plastered on my face. I walked over to the sofa in the living room and sat down, slowly getting into my thoughts.

Good. Now that I have Jeff with us, I thought; we can move on to phase two. Setting things up. Then after that, phase three, the last stage. Operation Remove The Mask. I giggled at the thought. Masky sure will be pissed, but it will all be worth it! I blinked a few times, my head spinning back into reality as I scanned about the room. BEN and Jeff, I guessed, went back into the basement to finish off the poker game. I guess they deserve a break. Mostly BEN. Jeff did nothing.

I couldn't slack off too but... I have to do my half of the bargain. Phase two. Setting up. I got up from the sofa and headed towards the stairs. I had to order some things for this to work. This would be the main thing to start phase two of the plan.

Getting cheesecake.