Chapter 8: Curiosity Killed The Cat...

A/N- Not going to be too long of an authors note but please read! I am actually grounded and won't be on any electronics for awhile. Or maybe forever. Right now I am on my iPod doing this and I am not supposed to so please don't be mad about the spelling mistakes or anything awful. I am much better at writing stories on the computer instead of typing or texting or whatever you call this. That's really all. Enjoy!

Also, just so you know, if you aren't an only child, just act like it for the sake of the story, please! This also goes for any other facts like this.

I ran down the stairs, still embarrassed about that whole problem that just went on. I sighed, making my way to the living room to find BEN playing my (Game Console) and Jeff watching BEN. Hoodie was in the kitchen, eating a cheesecake.

At least somebody had manners in this house. I rolled my eyes at the thought until my eyes met with the cheesecake that Hoodie was eating. Then it hit me. What was everybody talking about when they said that Masky got kicked out? And first of all, how did he get kicked out? Where did he get kicked out from? I decided to do a little investigating.

I got the courage to walk over to Hoodie and sit beside him at the table. He didn't seem to mind much.

"So...Hoodie. Now that I know that you and Masky are brothers and all, I would just like to know, how you guys met the other...er, 'guys'?"

Hoodie looked up from the half eaten cheesecake and stared at me, deciding if he should answer or not.

Finally, he opened his mouth.

"Our boss introduced us." He said. Well that got me no where. I mentally face palmed. I should have expected that he would take the easy way out.

"And how did you meet your boss?" Hoodie lifted his mask a bit more then it already was and took a bite from his cheesecake. He then turned back to me and said, "It kind of just...happened, I guess."

I sighed and got up from my chair. "Well, thanks for telling me." I said to him and walked out of the kitchen.

What a total fail that was. I should have expected that he would take the easy way out of all of this. Maybe I just had to try again...

With somebody more gullible...

I walked back to the living room and sat right by BEN on the floor. He would be easy to fool, I bet. Especially since he is so concentrated on that game he was playing.

"So BEN."

"Yeah?" he mumbled.

"Do you know anything about Masky and how he got, supposedly 'kicked out?'"

BEN paused the game. "Nice try, (Y/N), but if you want to know something, you better ask the person himself; and by person, I mean Masky." BEN smirked and then continued to play the game.

I turned to look at Jeff and he was chuckling! That's right, laughing right at me!

Son of a gun... I thought as I got up from the floor and walked into the empty hall.

We had a pretty long hallway, even though I was the only child in my house. My parents sprung for a big house because they thought they would have more kids then just me. Too bad for them, I guess.

Anyway, as I walked down the hall, I decided to do some thinking. Maybe if I just pieced together the information I had, I could figure out where all the guys lived and how they found me; and about how Masky got 'kicked out' by his boss!

Yeah, like that would work. I was better off asking Masky myself!

"Speaking of Masky, where is he?" I thought out loud.

"And his friend..."

I cringed at the thought of Eyeless Jack's black, oozing holes in his mask and what he would look like without it! Hopefully they just called him "Eyeless" because of his mask. But I knew better.

The only reason I know his full name was because when I left my room, I heard Masky say, "Eyeless Jack stricks again!"

I tried to ignore the on going questions and the horrifying thoughts in my head and to just find Masky and EJ. I finally made it to the stairs and walked up them. Once at the top, I stopped and saw the man named EJ. I stared for a second. I don't think he noticed me yet because his back was facing me. I held my breath, trying to not make any sudden movements. I didn't want him lunging at me and slicing my throat open! I slowly crept to the left side, trying to make it to the closest bedroom. I looked to the left real quick, to see where I was going then quickly turned back to see where EJ was.

He was gone.

I gasped quietly, frightened as to where he could be now. I slowly backed up until I was in the bedroom. I closed the door quietly and sighed. Then I walked backwards a bit more and bumped into something. More like someone. I held my breath and slowly turned around to meet with a blue mask with holes that leaked ooze. He had his black hood up over his head, a bit of his carmel brown hair sticking out of it. He had his hands in his hoodie pockets, not seeming like he was ready to attack.

"Hello~" he said in a sing-song tone. His voice was deep, a bit handsome-ish if I do say so myself, but I had to remember that he almost killed me.

"Um, hello." I shakily replied. He seemed to chuckle at that. "(Y/N), right? Masky told me all about you."

Masky talked about me? I thought. Before I could ask about what he was saying about me, EJ cut me off.

"He said a lot of things. Like how you look like, how tall you are, how your a stuck up brat sometimes, how your room looks like. Now that I think about it, maybe if I payed a bit more attention to the room part, I wouldn't hav-"

"Wait a second, go back to that third one."

"What? The one about how your room looks? Well, the only reason he knows tha-"

"No, no. The one before that."

"The one about how you're a stuck up brat? Oh yeah, I had to hold in my laugh when he told me that part."

I blushed, a bit irritated but at the same time embarrassed.

"Well that's not very nice." You mumbled.

Apparently this made EJ erupt with laughter. I were startled at first, but that all changed in a flash and I became irritated.

I was so going to get Masky for this...For everything no matter what it takes.

And I had just the plan....

Sorta....

Okay, I don't.