Chapter 5: Questionable

"(Y/N). (Y/NNNNN). Wakey, wakey, eggs and no more cheesecakey!"

Someone was calling me. It was a faded image but I knew someone was there.

"(Y/N)!"

My eyes shot open in shock, just barely catching the site of Masky before turning to look at my surroundings in a discombobulated way. A memory of last night flashed through my mind and suddenly I remembered where I was and what was going on. Then it hit me.

Somehow I had managed to fall asleep on Masky during the movie.

Strange right? I was scared of sleeping in my own house because of a killer and instead I ended up sleeping on a killer due to a scary movie and a poorly timed lighting strike. 

I will never be able to forget this. Not to mention that the way I worded that sounded very wrong.

"Good, your awake." muttered the masked man carefully. Masky then pushed himself up from where he was crouching, which was beside my face. He must have somehow wiggled out of my grip this morning before I woke up. 

I rubbed my eyes, still groggy. "Why did you wake me up?" I asked with a tang of irritation in my voice.

He shrugged. "Because I'm hungry, and I want cheesecake; but I ate the rest last night." Masky said before he strode towards the kitchen. 

I closed my eyes, shifting my weight to get comfortable. "Then go buy some more."

Masky stopped in his tracks abruptly then sharply turned towards my direction. Without any hesitation he answered: "No."

I stiffened at his comment. No? Really? 

"Why can't you?" I asked with a bit of authority in my voice. Almost like my mother.

Masky pointed to his mask with one gloved finger. "This is why."

"Just take it off."

Masky tensed up and I swear I could feel his expression burning through his mask. We both stood there in silence until Masky spoke up.

"I can't."

"Why can't you?"

"I just can't okay?" Masky declared rather harshly.

It sent a shiver down my spine before I slumped back on the couch, now more afraid than before. 

I hadn't heard him yell yet and now I'm pretty sure I don't want to hear that again.

Masky saw this and stiffened then turned away, mumbling something under his breath; But not before he instructed, "Just go buy some cheesecake!"

(Time Skip!)

"Masky! I'm back wi-" I stood in front of the doorway, my voice cut off from the sight. 

Instead of seeing Masky rush to my side and take the cheesecake out of my hands I saw a person with a yellow hoodie, his hood up, wearing a ski mask that contained red eyes and a frown stitched on the front.

I stared at him, speechless. I was too stunned to move or even blink.

Reality hit me like a brick and before I knew it I was screaming. 

The man plunged forward swiftly and tackled me to the ground. The masked man used his weight to hold me down but I continued to struggle, kicking and screaming like a child who was throwing a tantrum.

 "Masky!" I shrieked right before the man covered my mouth.

A few seconds later I hear Masky thumping down the stairs, heading towards me. 

"(Y/N)!" He called. "Oh. My-!" Masky gasped again as he ran up to me. I gave a sigh of relief before I realized that he wasn't coming towards me.

He went straight to the cheesecake!

"Oh my baby! Hoodie! Be more careful! She could have dropped the cheesecake facing downwards." Masky said towards the man know as Hoodie. "Also you can let go of her. She's the girl I was telling you about."

Hoodie hesitated before slowly uncovering my mouth and getting off of me. I sat up and glared at Masky. He didn't seem to notice though because he was too busy with the cheesecake. I rolled my eyes.

I looked back at Hoodie to see him holding out a hand for me. I hesitated before taking it. He pulled me up with one strong yank which I'm surprised didn't send me flying across the room.

"S-sorry about t-that." He stuttered. He seemed shy for someone who knows how to tackle. "It's fine. I had a feeling this would happen." I muttered. I could slightly hear him giggle under his mask as he turned away, following where Masky went.

I decided to just head upstairs. I've had enough of one of them. Now theirs two! Great...

I flopped on my bed, facing the ceiling, not really caring about anything. Time to think.

Okay, first their was BEN, then Masky and now another one of Masky's friends who is apparently named Hoodie. Who I bet is also a killer.

I can cross off meeting killers and having one of them stay with me off my bucket list now. Who can say they ever did that?

Well, even if they are killers, they're kind of nice. Right? I mean I can't say anything for sure because of what just happened but still. I can tell that if they just tried they could be nice.

I guess you can say they're questionable.