Part 2

Becca:
I can't believe he's gone. The love of my life. Max and Siva took me to where his body was found, before I even got there I collapsed.

Come on Becca, you can do this. I looked at Siva, my vision blurred due to the tears.

I-I can't.. H-He should be here with me!

We know but he's not here now, you have the four of us to keep you strong. Max helped me up and he and Siva walked me over to the spot, there were so many bouquets of flowers, cards, teddies, memorials.

Siva took the picture I had brought with me and placed it on the floor with everything else, I then went into my pocket and removed the candle, Max lit it before putting it in front of the photo. A sob escaped my lips.

Hey baby... I-I can't believe you're gone. I don't want to believe you're gone.

None of us do... I looked over my shoulder to see Tom, Jay, my mum, my dad, my brothers and Nathan's family stood there all holding balloons.

I hate seeing you like this Becca... My older brother walked over and pulled me into his chest, holding me as I sobbed.

We all let off a balloon and watched as they floated away.

I'll never forget you.... I said in barely a whisper.

Max:
Watching Becca like this hurt. None of us wanted to say goodbye to him but we knew we had to. The boys and I were going to do all we can to bring him justice. We had no idea how we were going to do this but we would find a way.

I looked around us and saw a CCTV camera, I nudged Jay before nodding up to it.

We'll see where that goes to and started from there.

I logged onto my facebook and posted a status about what had happened.

As many people will know a dear friend of mine was MURDERED just days ago. His name? Nathan James Sykes. If you were around the park in town 2 days ago between 12am and 7:30am then PLEASE message me as myself and 3 friends would like to speak to you.

Unknown to the police we are looking for the murderer ourselves to help his family and girlfriend both of which are absolutely distraught.

Over the next few weeks Nathan's parents and Becca went on TV to appeal for witnesses. The boys and I sat and looked through the CCTV, seeing the moment Nathan was followed into the park. We saw the last few moments of our friends life, it was horrible to watch but we knew if we didn't do it now we knew it would be harder at a later date.

Rewind the a second! The police did as Siva asked.

There! We all looked at the screen

What? Max moved closer to the screen trying to see what Siva had seen.

I can't see anything.

Siva pointed at the other entrance of the park. We all looked closer and saw what Siva was talking about. Someone was running from the scene.

We need to find this person!

We will.

We left the station.

So...?

We need that picture.

It'll be on TV soon enough. Max was right but we needed it sooner

But we need it now. The sooner we get the picture the better. We can start our investigation. We all looked at Tom and agreed. We couldn't wait around forever.

Nathan:
I followed him. I watched him as he looked at the flowers, cards, teddies and pictures left at the scene of my death. He didn't show any sign of emotion. I watched as he carried on with his life, no remorse. He just acted like he'd done nothing. I watched as he went to the street my parents lived on, watched as family and friends came and went giving their condolences. I watched as he went to the street Becca lives on with her parents, watching as my friends came to check on her, as they hugged her. Comforted her. I looked at him. What was that? He smirked! He was proud of his crime. He was proud of the pain he'd caused everyone.

I had to get my friends to see him, they had to see him! Find him! But how? They couldn't hear me or see me and I couldn't make myself heard or seen to anyone.

Think Nathan think!

Hope you're all enjoying this! :-D I'm looking forward to continuing it. I'm not sure how long it's going to be tbh, hopefully more than 4/5 parts. :-P 

Instagram+Twitter- MissBeccaClaire (I'm actually SLOWLY nearing 3K followers on twitter so go follow me if you don't already!) :-) x