Part 10

I'm  SO sorry I never updated on Thursday but I was away Wednesday and Thursday, I had written this part but I hadn't posted it on Wattpad ready to upload, I couldn't post Friday or other the weekend as I'd left my memory stick at my placement and that's where I had it saved! WHOOOPS!!!!

4 year later
Nathan
I watched Becca and Max as their friendship grew into a relationship, as Becca went through the stages of pregnancy and then labour. I watched as she gave birth to my son. I have a son!

He was now 3 year old, and the double of me, or so everyone says.

Today was the 4th anniversary of my death and as every year goes by Becca takes my son to my grave.

Rory- DADDY!!!!

He didn't run towards my grave but me, my son could see me.

Becca- Rory, daddy's this way.

Rory, looked up at me and pointed, but to Becca he was pointing at nothing.

Nathan- Go see mummy little man. I'll be over soon.

Rory nodded before running to Becca who in turn walked towards my grave where I saw waiting.

Becca- Hey baby.... Another year without you. It still hurts but not as much any more. The boys are still doing the detective stuff, I barely get to see Max any more, he spends so much time with the boys doing whatever they do.

I was there the day they found my killer, the day he was convicted of murder. Unlike myself he'll see him family again, he'll hold them in his arms. I'll never have that. And all because of a mistaken identity. The man who the boys met, Dylan, well his boss was to blame. He lied about me when he said I was a bad person. That's just not right, of course the boys knew he was lying. I'd never do anything to hurt anyone.

Becca
I sat on the floor near Nathan's grave, Rory sitting on my lap. I felt a hand on cheek, but as I looked to my side there was no-one there.

Rory- Daddy!

I looked down at Rory who was looking where I had been previously, he had a massive smile on his face.

Becca- Nathan....

I closed my eyes. I just want to see him one last time. To see his smile.

Rory- Open your eyes mummy!

When I did so I saw him, he was the same as the last time I saw him, his smile lightning up the space around us. I shed a single tear.

Nathan- Hey...

Becca- H-Hey....

Nathan- I can't stay for long... I need to tell you something...

I nodded signalling for him to carry on.

Nathan- I'm so proud of you, of everything you've done. I've been watching you since I died and I'm glad you found someone who loves you as much as I did, possibly more.

I sat holding the ring he had given me.

Nathan- I love how you still have them....

Becca- They make me feel close to you...

Nathan- I'm always with you Becca... I'll always be with you. I promise you I'll be here until your last breath, we'll be together again one day....

Becca- One day but it's not soon enough.

Nathan- I love you...

Rory- Daddy?

Nathan- And you little man... I can't believe I have a son.

Becca- Your mum loves him...

Nathan- Her one and only grandchild from me....

Becca- Rory Nathan Sykes....

Nathan smiled.

Nathan- I already knew that. I was there from the moment you found out, well I knew before you....

Nathan never got to tell me how he found out cos after that I never saw him again.

Rory- Daddy's gone?

Becca- Yeah... Daddy's gone.

I will be posting the sequel on Thursday, and updates may start to change as I MAY have a job soon therefore I will find the best days to update but it may change from week to week. 

I hope you've enjoyed this stroy and I hope you enjoy the sequel! :-)

Instagram+Twitter- MissBeccaClaire :-) x