Life After My Love Not Lost- Part 2

The parts to this won't be long cos otherwise the story will be VERY short, and we don't want that now do we?

Becca:

I'm still shocked with the fact the police told me Nathan was dead. I looked up at him as he held me to his chest. My sobs had stopped but he continued to hold me and comfort me.

Nathan- You okay?

Becca- I just don't want to lose you.

Nathan- I'm not going anywhere, you're stuck with me.

Becca- Promise?

Nathan- I promise you, Rebecca Claire Robson, that I, Nathan James Sykes, will be with you forever and a day. That I will be with you forever and a day, that I will forever love you and even if you want to be alone, I will be nearby for when you want me near you again.

Becca- You're the best.

Nathan- I know.

Nathan smiled before leaning down and kissing me.

Becca- I love you.

Nathan- I love you too...

Becca- How much?

I loved to tease him like this.

Nathan- Do I need to do this again?

Becca- Yep.

Nathan- I love you more than life itself, I love you with every breath I breathe and every beat of my heart.

I smiled as he recited the same speech he made every time I asked him the exact same question. I could always count on Nathan to make my day that little bit better.

Once Nathan had finished talking I leaned in and kissed him.

Nathan- Now... How much do you love me?

Becca- Don't make me do this...

Nathan- Come on, I had to...

Becca- Yes but no matter what I say it'll not be as beautiful as what you say.

Nathan- Give it a go.

I sat and thought about what to say.

Becca- Okay.... I love you more each day, I love how you make me smile even without trying, how you put me and everyone else first. You always tell me how I'm beautiful even when I'm crying.

I couldn't think of much more to say so I stopped.

The rest of the day was spent just being together, we watched some films and we were just happy.

Becca- I keep thinking about the family who lost their son.

Nathan- I know baby...

Morning

Nathan- How about we start thinking about our future?

Becca- How do you mean?

Nathan- Well after what happened yesterday I think we should erm....

Becca- Should?

Nathan- Move in together.

Becca- Are you being serious?

Nathan- Deadly serious. I want to be with you whenever I can Becca. I know I see you all the time but I just feel like if we lived together our relationship would become more serious.

Becca- I'd love that....

Nathan- I've got some money saved so we can either move into our own place or... move into either my parents or your parents place...

Becca- We can have a look to see which would work out better....

So what does everyone think of this so far? I'm not getting any feedback really so I don't really know which sucks! I do try my hardesr but I'm just so busy, between placementm job hunting, interviews and trying to find time to spend with my boyfriend (yes I'm so busy I can barely see him which sucks!) I have very little time to myself.

BUT.... On a brighter note

A- I have a boyfriend! He's the swetest person ever!

B- I HAVE A JOB!!!!!! :-D

Anyway comment what you think cos I'd LOVE to know!

Tiwtter+Instagram- MissBeccaClaire :-) x