Chapter 1

Chapter 1: First Day of School

---

*Monday morning*

Chae's POV

Watching my classmates talking so loud to each other. It's my first day in this school, I just transferred here today and I thought no one will notice me yet I met Tzuyu. The first person who talked to me.

She glanced at me and smiled. "Hey Chae, want to come with us later after class?"

"I love to but I'm shy." I said. "Don't worry, I got you." She said so I just nodded. That's the time when our professor came and the class started.

*Lunch break*

"Hey Tzu, let's go to the library first before to the cafeteria, is it okay?" I said and she nodded.

As we arrived at the library, "Wait here, I'll just borrow a book." I told her. As I found the book that I want to borrow but I can't reach it, I'm so small.

I tried myself to reach it but someone just took it and gave to me.

Eh?

As I lift my look at the person who was that, it's a girl with shoulder-length black hair. My heart just stopped from beating when our eyes met.

Dug..dug..dug..dug..dug..

'Why is this?' I thought.

"T-Thanks." I stuttered. Oh my god, is she an angel? She's smiling at me, a gummy smile.

"Welcome." She said and she left. That's the time when my heart starts to beat normally.

'Weird but who is she? I forgot to ask her name.' I mentally slapped my forehead.

"Why you took so long there?" Tzuyu asked. "Uhmm.." I was about to say something but she cut me off.
"Nevermind, let's go to the cafeteria, I'm starving." She pulled me and we went to the cafeteria.

I wanna know that girl who got that prettiest gummy smile that I ever seen. "Wait there and I buy foods." Tzuyu let me sit on an empty table.

I waited for her and when she comes back with foods, we started to eat silently. After that, we wasted our remaining time on talking about each other's life. Then when the bell rings, we immediately returned to our room.

>Fast forward>

Our class is over. I shoved my things inside of my bag and waited for Tzuyu outside.

Then there she is. "Let's go?" She said and I nodded. We walked outside of our school and waited for someone.

"Ohh! She's here." Tzuyu said and I glanced at the person who was she talking about.

Eh?

"Ohh? It's you again." She said to me. Oh my god, what a coincidence.

"You met each other? When?" Tzuyu asked but I can't speak right now, my mind was focused on this pretty girl.

"I met her at the library this morning, right cutie?" Then she smiled again to me.

'Cutie? She called me cutie?! AHHHHSFJK!

"Ahh, y-yeah." I finally spoke.

Damn! Why do I feel this kind of feeling? So weird.

"Okay! I bet you still don't know each other's name so..Chaeyoung, this is Mina and Mina-unnie, this is Chaeyoung." Tzuyu introduced.

Mina? Her name sounds foreign to me.

"I'm Japanese and I'm sure you are Korean." Mina said. Just I thought.

"Uhmm, nice too meet you, again Minari." I froze when I realized that I called her 'Minari'.

"Aww, nice to meet you too Chaengie." We shook hands.

O_O!!!

AHHHHSDFJKL! Her hands are just sooooooooooo soft.

"Okay, let's go now before it gets dark." Tzuyu spoke. We both nodded and we went to the mall using Mina's car.

Mina treat us foods, drinks and even rides. I didn't know that she is so rich and kind, Tzuyu never told me about this a while ago.

"Okay, so I think that's all for tonight, let's go home kids." Mina said jokingly.

She is funny too!

Mina dropped us where we live and luckily Tzuyu is my neighbor. As we got out of Mina's car,we bid goodbye's to each other.

"Drive safely Minari." I told her and she just smiled then nods her head. "Goodnight."

I watched her car slowly moving until it's gone. "Hey Chae, you sure you're straight?" Tzuyu teased.

I blushed

"Yah! What are you talking about?!" I hit her arm, hiding my embarrassment. She just laughed, ugh!

"I'm just kidding! So, see you tomorrow?" She said. "See you tomorrow." I smiled.

The end of Chapter 1

---

So yeah, I did a little edit there. Hehe😄
-A