Chapter 31

Chapter 31: The plan

Jihyo's POV

"How can we do that? It's too risky y'know." I said and the other agreed to me. "Unnies, this will be worth it for the two." Tzuyu told us. "Just follow my lead okay?" Then we just nodded.

1 week later...

It's been a week since Chaeyoung have been hospitalized. Finally she woke up yesterday and resting to her condo now with Dahyun, Sana and Momo, they took care of Chaeyoung while 2yeon managing Chae's Coffee shop. She's very mad at us, we're so worried about her. Here I am now, following Tzuyu's plan.

"Hello Mina? Can you accompany me? The squad are busy and you're the only one who can accompany me." I asked her.

["Uhm, lemme talk to Jimin first. Can I bring Minyoung?"]

"Yes! I love to see your daughter Minari." I said then I heard her giggled.

["Fine, wait for my reply okay?"]

"Okay! I'll wait." I responded.

["I'll hang up now."] then she ended the call.

I looked at my squad and did a thumbs up. After a minute, she texted me that Jimin let her to go with me along their child. I told her to meet me up in Dahyun's Jokbal Restaurant.

"Okay, I think our plan will be successful." I said to my squad and they happily nodded. They then left me, I waited for Mina's arrival and there, she finally came. "Mina!" I waved at her and she smiled at me.

I stared to her daughter. "Wow, she's really cute and the mole of your daughter is nearer to her lower lip like Chaeyoung's." I said while looking at the kid who's now smiling at me.

"Hello there." I greeted her. "Hello pretty auntie Jihyo, I'm Park Minyoung. I'm 2 years old." She introduced herself. "You're so cute." Then I pinched her chubby cheeks but not that hard.

"Mina, is she really your daughter from Jimin's blood?" I asked. "We'll talk about it later." Mina said. "Okay, let's go to the mall then. I'm just going to buy something, and also to buy toys and dress for your daughter." I said and she nodded.

As we got arrived at the mall, we had fun playing arcades and let Minyoung to play along with the other kids inside the inflatable house. "So Mina?" I asked, referring to my question earlier.

"No, we adopted her. I never let Jimin to touch me." She said while playing her wedding ring. "This marriage is hell to me." She added and sighed. "Jimin never change, he's still cheating but I don't mind." She then shrugged her shoulders.

"So you're just acting to be a wife to Jimin?" I asked and she nodded. "All he can do is to wrap his arm around my shoulder or waist, kiss me on the cheeks or forehead but we never have sex." She truthfully said. I nodded.

"So you want Chaeyoung to be your first?" I asked and smirked. I received a playful slap to my arm. "Ya, last time I checked we're talking about Minyoung and Jimin?" She said and we laughed.

>>>Time Skip>>>

"Eomma, are we going home now?" Minyoung asked her. "No sweetie, we will go to the park." Mina told her and the kid looks excited. "Really? Auntie Jihyo will come too?" She asked then glanced at me. "Of course!" Mina said while smiling.

>>>Time Skip>>>

"Jihyo-unnie, it's getting dark. Let's go home now." Mina said while carrying her sleeping little princess. Okay, this is it. "I'll just call Tzuyu to pick and drive us home." I told her dialed Tzuyu's number.

I walked away a little far from Mina. "Hey, go now." I told her and she hang the call up right away. I went back to Mina. "She's on her way." I said to her and we sat on an empty bench.

"Mina." I mumbled. "Please don't give up on Chaeyoung okay? Please stay strong for the both of you." I said and smiled at her. She just smiled at me sadly. "Who's Chaeyoung?" Minyoung asked while eating her strawberry ice cream.

"Chaeyoung is you mother's guardian angel." I told her. She tilted her head, she's confused. "Guardian angel? Does it mean, she always saving Eomma from bad peoples?" She asked and I nodded. "Want to meet her?" I asked and she nodded happily then finished her food.

A minute later, Tzuyu finally came. I hope this will be successful. "Let's go pretty girls." She then looked at the kid. "What's her name?" She asked and Minyoung introduced herself to her just like what she did to me earlier.

>>>Time Skip >>>

"Tzuyu-ah, I think we're heading in the wrong way." Mina said. Her daughter were peacefully sleeping on her lap. "Sorry Unnie, I hope you forgive us." Tzuyu said and I let out a handkerchief with chloroform and covered it on Mina's nose.

"Unn–" She was about to say something but she fell unconscious. My hands were shaking rapidly as I glanced at Tzuyu. "What now?" I asked her. "We'll take her to an island where my private house is, Momo and Sana already took Chaeyoung there." She said.

"To an island?" I repeated and she nodded. I worriedly looked at unconscious Mina. "Don't worry unnie, Mina won't die from that." She said. I just shook my head and sighed then lay Mina's head on my shoulder.

End of Chapter 31...

Finally😆
-A.