Chapter 35

Chapter 35: Patiently Waiting

2 years later...

Chae's POV

I was dozing off when Tzuyu just interrupted me. "Ya, you don't know how to knock?" I groaned. "Sorry, haha!" She then sat on my couch on the corner. "What's bring you here?" I asked her. She then smiled happily.

"Here." She then handed me an envelope, more like an invitation card. "Oh, this coming April 21st is your wedding day." I said as I read the invitation. She nodded.

"Mina will come too." She said with a ear to ear smile formed on her lips. "You should thank me because after 2 years of waiting, you will see her again." She said. I shook my head and smiled, "Thank you then." I then stood up to hug her.

She patted my back. "Fuck, I really missed her." I mumbled between my sobs. "Shh, just be patient partner. She will be all yours officially soon." She calmed me. "Thank you Tzuyu for all the help you did for us." I said and broke the hug.

I giggled and wiped my tears. "Congrats partner, you getting married soon. Among the squad, MiChaeng are not married yet." I said and she just patted my crown. "Soon partner, MiChaeng will get married soon." She told me and I just nodded.

"I need to go home now, Sana might kill me if I came late home tonight. You should go home too partner." She said. "Alright, go drive safely then." I told her and she nodded before leaving me.

>>>Time Skip>>>

As I got home, I went straight to my bed and let my tears escape from my eyes. This is me every night. I think about my squad. The DahMo and 2yeon couple got married last year then this year is the SaTzu couple. Next year, I hope I can finally get married with Mina.

My phone vibrated. I checked who's calling me but it's unknown, I answered it.. "Hello?"

["Chaeyoung.."]

My heart starts to beat abnormally. "Mina?" I stuttered and sat up. I wiped my tears and smiled.

["Well, sorry if I didn't contacted you this past 2 years, I'm just really bu–"]

I cut her off, "I missed you so bad." My voice cracked.

["Shh, don't cry babe. I missed you too. I guess Tzuyu already told you that I'm coming to their wedding day."]

"Yeah." I responded. "I didn't expect that Jihyo-unnie get married to Y/N last year." I said and I heard her giggled.

["Me too."]

After 10 seconds of silence, "How are you?" We both asked. "I'm fine." Then again, we said it in unison. "How about Minyoung?" I asked.

["Well, she can write and read now, she loves to draw, just like you before and she never forget about you.]

I heard her chuckled. It's like a music in my ears, I love the way she smile, the way she speak, the way she laugh and the way she giggles. "I love you Mina." I suddenly mumbled.

["I love you too Chaeyoung-ah, please take care of yourself okay?"]

I wiped my tears. "Yes boss, you and Minyoung too." I responded.

["Need to hang up now, see you on Sana and Tzuyu's wedding day. I love you."]

"Okay, see you soon Babe. I love you too." She then ended the call. "I can't wait to see you my Penguin." I whispered and lay down on my bed then drifted to sleep.

>>>Time Skip>>>

I woke up and slowly sat up. Why my head is always aching every morning? Ugh! I got up and went straight to the kitchen to get water and drank it along with pain killer medicine.

I took shower then got dressed up. After that, I went straight to my work using my brand new car. As usual, my workers greeted me with a smile and so I am.

"Boss, you look pale today. What happened?" One of my workers asked. "Ah, I'm fine. I didn't get sleep well last night that's why." I said then entered to my office. What's happening to me?

Jihyo's POV

I saw Chaeyoung entering her shop. I noticed that she doesn't look fine. I followed her. Her workers greeted me with a smile, I greeted back and smiled too before entering Chae's office.

"Chaeng." She looked at me. I went closer to her, "Why are you here unnie?" She asked while smiling. "I came here for you. You look pale Chaeng, did you stopped taking your medicine?" I asked her but she shook her head.

"I'm taking my medicine everyday unnie but it's really weird for me to feel this pain in my head every morning." She said while massaging her forehead. "Come with me, that isn't normal Chaeng. Let me take you to the hospital to check up your condition." I told her and she nodded.

Oh please god, I hope everything is fine with her.

End of Chapter 35...

I think this story will reach to Chapter 50 something like that, hahaha!! Sorry for making this story so long😁
-A.