Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Rival?

Chae's POV

It's been 2months that me and Mina became girlfriends. I'm walking alone, I'm on my way to her room. It's already lunch break and I told her that we will have lunch together. As I reached her room, I saw her but.. "Please Mina, be my girlfriend." BamBam begging.

I hide in the tall plant and listened to their conversations. "I'm really sorry Bam, I already have someone." Mina said in softest way. "Who is he?" BamBam asked.

My heart started to beat like it going to explode in jealousy and hurt. I'm hurt because we still hiding our relationship to anyone here in university. I sighed at my thought. "It's a girl." Mina said in low voice.

"Don't tell me it's her? That smol bean named Chaeyoung?" BamBam said. His voice was deep and full of anger. "Am I right?" BamBam half-yelled to my Mina. How dare he call me smol bean?

"Can you stop Bam? I don't like what you've just said. Please, just stop." Mina said. "I knew it!! That's why you always stick with her!!" BamBam laughed, sarcastically. "Ohh!! Is she's good at bed–"

I heard a loud sound like someone just got slapped. I peeked. I saw BamBam's left cheek were reddish and Mina, looking at him angrily.

"Don't ever dare to say that things because love is not just how good you are in bed, love is everything and I found it to Chaeyoung. I'm so disappointed to befriend someone like you." Then Mina left him.

That's was the time I showed up like I didn't know what happened. "What happened to you Babe?" I stopped Mina by holding her soft hand. She slowly looked at me and hugged me.

"Please take me away from here." She said and I just nodded. I feel BamBam's glare but I ignored him and took Mina to the rooftop. "What really happened back there Babe?" I asked her again even I already saw what happened.

"I regret to befriend with BamBam." She said and looked at me. "Be safe around him Babe, I know he might hurt you." She said with very worried look.

"I'll be okay Babe, if he did, I know how to defend myself. Remember the day I saved you?" I said and smiled at her, assuring her that I'll be alright.

"I've never forget about that night Babe." She said leaned to kiss me. "I'm hungry." She said and we both laughed when we heard her growling tummy.

I put down my backpack then took a huge lunch box. "It's my turn to feed you since you fed me yesterday." I said and she nodded cutely.

>>>Time Skip>>>

I'm already waiting for her to come out of her room. We always going home together, she always dropping me to my home. BamBam was who came out first. He saw me.

"Hey." I greeted him but he just walked passed me with bumping my shoulder too hard that almost made me fell off the ground. How rude. I glared at him but someone held my hand.

I knew it's her. "Just ignore him." She said and I calmed. Just by looking at her makes me calm and happy. "Let's go home?" I asked with a genuine smile. "Sure babe." She said and we went to the parking lot without letting go of each other's hand.

"So perfect." I suddenly said while staring at her when we got inside of her car. She looked at me, "What do you mean?" She asked while smiling. "You is just perfect to look at." I sincerely said. She smiled and kissed me.

I tilt my head a little and kissed back. I closed my eyes and enjoying our unforgettable moment. We both catch our breathes after that steamy kiss. "I love you." I whispered as I stared at her beautiful orbs.

"I love you too Chaeyoung-ah." She said before she started the engine and drove off.

No one's POV

"Someday, she'll be mine. Just wait for that time you smol bean shit." and he watched Mina's car fades out from his sight. "I'm going to snatch you from her, you'll be mine soon. Myoui Mina." he then walked away.

End of Chapter 21...

Sorry for late update guys😣
-A.