Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Save Her

---

*Saturday evening*

Chae's POV

1week later. 6:29pm

I got a message from Tzuyu, she told me to come out. I looked out of the window and there she is, standing in front of our house. I went outside.

"What's up Tzuyu?" I greeted her but I noticed that her eyes are reddish. "Did you cried?" I panicked and helds her shoulder.

"M-Mina is missing." then she started to sobbing non-stop. I froze. "W-What? What do you mean she's missing?" I asked. She didn't respond but hugged me like she's scared.

"Let's find her." She whispered and I nodded. My heart starts to beat faster, I feel scared.

Where she did go? So that's the reason why she didn't replying all my texts until now. Her last message was 3hours ago.

"I know who can help us find her." I told her and I called someone. "Hello unnie, I need your help, it's an emergency! Yes, thank you unnie." then I ended the call.

"Let's wait for them, let's get inside." I guide her inside of our house and let her sit on the couch.

After 5 minutes, they already arrived. "Unnie!" I greeted her with a hug. "What's the problem Cub?" she asked. "Our friend is missing." I said, tearing up.

"Okay. Okay. Let's try to track her phone." she said and puts her laptop on the coffee table and turned it on. "Give me your phone," she told and I gave my phone.

"When the last you called her?" She asked. "Yesterday, around 3pm sharp." I said.

She is Park Jihyo, my unnie/bestfriend/mother since middle school. She's an agent and a hacker, she's so smart when it comes to technologies. I envy her.

"I found her phone!" She said. "Let's call Jeongyeon and Nayeon." She added then dial their number.

"Hey Jeong, we need a help, came here at Chae's house as fast as you can! Tell Nayeon to came too!" Then she ended the call and looked at me.

"I hope nothing bad happened to her." I said and cried. Jihyo hugged me, "She's indeed really important to you hmm?" She asked and I nodded.

I calmed myself and sat beside Tzuyu who's still crying. "Tzu, how did you know that she is missing?" I asked.

She explained that she got a message from Mina 3hours ago. "She said that, she feel scared. She also mentioned that someone broke her window. I tried to contact her yet she isn't answering any of it until now."

"Does her parents know about it?" Jihyo joined. "I already messaged them but no replies, they're not here in Korea." Tzuyu said.

"Okay, just pray for her okay?" Jihyo told us and both nodded. A minute later, 2yeon couple are already here.

"What happened Jihyo?" Jeong-hyung asked her. "Chaeyoung's friend was missing for an hours." Jihyo answered.

"Let's go there then." and we all nodded. We about to leave when Tzuyu's phone rang. "It's her number!" she said and immediately answer the call.

"Mina-unnie?" her facial expression are full of anger. "What do you need just to let her go?!" she almost shouted. "What?! A money?! How much do you want then?!" after that, Tzuyu looked at us as she turned off her phone.

"He wants 500million cash to let Mina go, and he gave us 24hours. If we didn't give what he wants, he will kill Mina." she madly said.

A seconds of silence.

We all shocked. "What?! How can we get–" I cut Jihyo off.

"Let's trick him." I said and they all looked at me with an are-you-serious look. "I know what to do." I added. Maybe this is the right time to show to them the real me.

"You sure Chaeyoung?" Jihyo assured and I nod my head. "Okay, let's talk about the plan then, how to get Mina back." Jihyo said and we all nodded and prepare ourselves.

Tonight, I will save her.

End of Chapter 4

---

Ugh~ Sorry for the late update.
-A.