Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Finally

---

*An hour later when the guy talked to Tzuyu*

Mina's POV

I'm crying non-stop. I don't know what to do, I don't know where I am. My chest starting to ache, I can't breath normally, I'm getting weaker.

"Somebody! Please help me!" I tried to yell but I just earned a slap from someone I don't know. I can't see, something covering my eyes!

"Shut up girl, no one can hear you." he said. The one who kidnapped me. "Damn you!" I yelled then a slap again. Ugh! How dare he is?!

I think my lips bleeding, I can taste my blood. "Shut up or die?" He warned so I shut up. I don't want to die here, I can't leave those people I love.

"Good girl, now let's just wait for your friend." He said. I want to ask who the hell he is referring to, a friend of mine? Oh god please keep my friends safe from this demon.

Meanwhile, I heard a crack and some groan. My body is shaking, I don't know what's happening. I wan to rest, I'm so tired..

Someone removed the thing covering my eyes. My vision was stil blurry but I do know the person who was standing in front of me. "Chaengie?" then I passed out.

~

*Before Chae saved Mina*

Chae's POV

I took a peek inside of the room and I saw 4 guys, they're surrounding Mina. Watching them hurting my penguin, I get mad even more! I was about to get in when Jeong-hyung stopped me.

"You sure you can do it alone?" She asked and I nodded. Then she let go of me. I slowly got inside without them knowing. I formed a fist and started to beat those guys.

~

*Present*

No one's POV

Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Tzuyu and Jihyo was in Chae's back, as the cub came inside. They watched how Chae beat that 4 mascular guys. "What the hell? How she did that? I mean, how she can beat those guys?" Tzuyu said with a shocked look.

Jeongyeon just smiled, "She's a fighter before, she just stopped when she transferred to your school. She wants to change herself and promised also that she will never fight again but..she still do, just for saving her love." she explained.

Tzuyu was speechless, Jihyo and Nayeon knew about it too. "Guys! Help! She passed out!" The 4 girls was in shocked and went to the cub immediately. "Dahyun texted me that the police are on their way, let's take Mina to the hospital." Tzuyu said.

Chaeyoung carried Mina to Nayeon's van and they went to the hospital. "I envy you Chae, and thank you very much for saving her." Tzuyu said to her and Chae just nodded her head.

>Fast forward>

2hours later, Mina finally woke up.

Mina's POV

As I woke up, I looked around and realized where I am, at the hospital. I also saw Tzuyu, she's sleeping on the couch. "Tzuyu-ah?" I called her. She immediately woke up and ran towards me.

"Waaah unnie, thank god you're awake." She said and hugged me so tight. I tried to remember all. "Who saved me?" I asked.

Tzuyu was hesitating if she will say it or not. "Uhm, you don't remember?" she asked here.
"Chaeyoung, the one who had cru–" Tzuyu is about to say something but someone just came in.

"Mina? Minari?! You're finally awake!" Chaeyoung was holding a bouquet of red roses and a paper bag. "How are you Minari?" she asked with a worried look all over her face.

"I'm fine Chaengie, totally fine." I said with a smile formed on her lips. "Tell me what happened there? Before I passed out?" I asked her.

"I saved you." She whispered.

Wait, what?!

"Yes, I saved you, with help of my squad." She added and she called someone on outside. As she walked back at me, she's with a 3 gorgeous ladies.

"Annyeong Mina-ssi, we are Chaeyoung's friends, I'm Jihyo, this is Jeongyeon and her girlfriend, Nayeon." the girl named Jihyo introduced. I smiled at them and we shook hands.

"Thanks for saving me." I told them but they just smiled and teasingly looking at Chaeyoung who's blushing right now. She's so cute.

The end of Chapter 5

---

So tired~
-A.