Chapter 13

Chapter 13: She is jealous

---

Chae's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and the sun light hitting my face so I closed my eyes again. I was about to got up when I feel something moved in my right side.

"Morning baby cub." an angel greeted me while smiling. I looked at her lovingly. "Morning penguin." I greeted back and smiled back. I wish I could woke up like this everyday with the one I truly love.

"Hungry?" she asked but I shook my head. "Can we be like this just for a minute?" I bravely asked. "Sure." she said and hugged me a little tighter. "I'm surprised that you look still cute  when you woke up and with that messy hair, haha!" she said and we chuckled.

"And you look pretty as always." I said and she just smiled and bury her face near my neck. I gulped when I feel her breath. "Uhm, I think I feel better now Minari. Thanks for caring me." I sincerely said.

"You're always welcome Chaengie." she whispered. "Chaengie." she called my name so I hummed for response. "Why your heart is beating so fast and loud?" she lean closer on my chest.

Omo, what should I tell?!

"Because I'm happy." I almost stuttered with that. I feel relieved when she just nodded. "Why?" she asked another question. Ugh! "Because you heal me, hehe." I nervously laughed. Thankfully she didn't notice that.

"Alright baby cub, we need to clean ourselves. You smell bad already.." she said that made me feel embarrassed. "—just kidding kiddo! Haha!" she laughed and got up. I felt sad a bit because of that.

"Who's first?" she asked. "You. I'll just prepare my uniform and things okay?" I said and got up too. "Okay!" she said and went inside of my bathroom with her clothes and towel. I smiled and did my things.

After 20 minutes, she's already done. She's now in her uniform. "I'll wait for you downstairs, your mom surely waiting for us so I'll just help her prepare breakfast." she said and took her bag. I nodded before she headed downstairs.

>>>Fast forward>>>

"Well, thank you for taking care of my daughter Mina and drive safely okay?" my mom said before we got inside of Mina's car. "No problem auntie! Bye!" then we went to our school.

"You really feel better now?" she asked while her attention is on the road. "Yes Minari." I said and there, we already arrived to our school. "So see you around?" she said and I nodded.

>>>Fast forward>>>

Yes! Lunch break. I'm packing up my things when someone just called me. "Chaengie!" I looked at that person, it's Mina and she's with her cousins.

"Hi unnies!" I greeted along with Tzuyu and Dahyun. "Let's have a lunch together shall we?" Sana said and we nodded our head. After I packed my things, we went to our school's cafeteria.

We sat on an empty table and I along with Tzuyu decided to buy foods for us while the three japanese girls and Dahyun waiting for us.

Mina's POV

While we're waiting for the two, I saw BamBam heading to us and smiling at me. "Hi ladies." he greeted us and we just smiled at him. "Since there's no more available table here, can I sit with you guys?" he asked referring to the chair beside me that where Chaengie used to sit.

I was about to tell him not but my cousins interrupted. "Yes you can Oppa." I glared at them but they just smiled teasingly. Oh god, please don't be mad Chaeyoung-ah~

"Here's the food." Chaengie placed the tray on our table. I looked at her face. She looks upset, or maybe mad? She don't even look at me when they got back. She sat on beside Dahyun.

Gosh, what should I do? "Uhm Mina, are you okay?" BamBam asked and I just nodded. Sana and Momo notice my silence since BamBam sat beside me. I'm glancing at Chaeyoung every second but she's really look mad.

"Uhm Mina, can we hang out often? I want to know you more, is that okay?" he asked. "I would like to but I don't know if I have a time to hang out with you. Sorry." I said and glanced at Chaeyoung. She stopped eating for a second and continued right away.

"It's okay, I understand. I'm not forcing you anyway." he said and finished his food. "Okay, got to go ladies, thanks for sharing your table. See you around." then he already left us. "Someone is jealous." Momo whispered in my ears.

Wait, someone jealous? Who?

The end of Chapter 13

---

Sorry for very very very late update guys, hope you understand.
-A.