Chapter 7

Chapter 7: The Celebration

---

*At school's parking lot*

Mina's POV

"Mina-chan, let's buy soju and snacks first before we go to your condo." Sana said to me as we hopped in my car.

"Sure, but we don't need to get drunk, it's just a simple celebration. Chae and her friends are still minor." I told her and started the engine.

>Fast forward>

*At Mina's condo*

"We're here guys." I said and parked my car then we got out. "Waah~ I miss your condo Mina-chan, let's go inside!" Sana squealed and pulled us inside.

"Easy there Shiba Inu." I said as we reached my condo on the 8th floor, of course we used the elevator. I entered my code and right after my door opened, we got inside.

Sana went straight to my bedroom, she really missed my place that much. It's been 3years ago when the last time they got here that's why. Momo, was sitting on my couch, eating her Jokbal while watching TV.

I went to my room and saw Sana sleeping on my bed. I smiled and change my clothes. After changing, I checked my phone and Seolhyun messaged me that they're already here.

"Mina-chan! They're here!" Momo shouted. "Wait a minute!" I shouted back.

I wake Sana up and she immediately got up. "They're here?" She asked and I nodded. "Okay!" Then she left me and went to the living room.

I followed her and saw Chae, Dahyun and Tzuyu sitting on my long couch along with my cousins. "Minari!" Chae was the first noticed me. I smiled at her and she blushed.

"Let's start the party!" Sana squealed again and she set the speaker then played a music. I sat beside Chae. "You look pretty handsome tonight." I said and get a sliced pizza then take a bite.

I saw her looked away while holding her cheeks. She's blushing again. "T-Thanks." She whispered and smiled at me. "You look pretty as well, not just tonight, you look pretty always with or without make up." She said.

I blushed a bit and chuckled. "I know right." and we laughed.

I enjoy being around with Chae, she's funny and cute. We talked a lot until Sana suggest a fun game. Spin the bottle and the one who didn't answer the truth will drink one shot of soju and the one who didn't follow the dare will do a crazy dance in 2 minutes.

We sat on the floor, forming a circle and the bottle in the middle. Sana spins the bottle and when the bottle stopped, Dahyun was the first! "Dare!" She bravely said.

"Kiss Momo's cheeks." Sana said. We all laughed when Dahyun blushed but she did it anyway. Then next is Tzuyu, she choose truth.

"Do you like Sana-unnie?" Dahyun asked. "Y-Yes." Tzuyu answered. " As a friend or wh–" Dahyun didn't finished her another question because of Tzuyu's deadly glare. The game continues until the bottle pointed at me.

"Dare." I said to Tzuyu. She smirked and glanced at Chaeyoung. "Do something sweet for Chae." Tzuyu said. Well, that's not hard anyway. I hugged Chaeyoung and slightly pinched her cheek.

*At the same time*

Chae's POV

Oh damn! She hugged me! "Until the game ended." Tzuyu added but Mina just smiled and nodded. Wait! I cannot believe this is happening! I looked at Tzuyu who's now smirking at me, ugh!

Dug..dug..dug..dug..dug..dug..

Damn! Damn! Damn! Please calm heart, Mina might hear you! Geez. "Chaeyoung-ah." She whispered to my ear that made me flinched a bit.

"Hmmm?" I hummed. "I'm sleepy." She said while her eyes are half closed. I glanced at my wrist watch, ohh! It's already 12 midnight.

"Guys, Mina is sleepy." I said to them and they just nodded. I guided Mina to her bedroom and she dive on her bed then drift off to sleep. I sat beside her and caress her cheek.

You're so pretty Minari~

I lay down beside her while I'm facing her. I just stared at her until my eyes slowly closing and I didn't realize that I fell asleep.

The end of Chapter 7

---

Sorry for waiting guys~
-A.