Chapter 20

Chapter 20: The Son's

Chae's POV

I was staring at her beautiful face while she's driving. I don't know how to explain what I feel today. We kissed passionately an hour ago and we're here, inside her car while holding hands. I'm so thankful that she feel the way I feel around her.

"I might melt if you keep staring at me Baby." She said while smiling. Ahh yeah, she also started calling me 'baby' after we finished our lunch. "You're just so pretty, I can't take my eyes off you." I said.

So corny Chaeng, where did you get that?

"I know right." She glanced at me for a second then she focused on the road. "We're here, that's where I live and Eomma." I said as I pointed at the white house with black gate.

"Wait, I'll just open the gate." I told her and got out from her car then opened the gate. She park her car inside of our garage the she finally got out. "You ready?" I asked and held her hand, it's so cold. She's nervous.

"I'm nervous Baby, are you sure about this?" She asked for the nth time. "I'm one hundred percent sure Baby, she likes you anyway." I said and pulled her for a quick kiss. "I got you." I assured and we get inside of our house.

"Eomma! I'm home! I'm with Mina!" I shouted. "Oh my god, what a pretty woman. Come and sit." My Eomma was watching TV cooking show. I let Mina sat on the couch where Eomma is sitting.

I went to the kitchen and took some snacks and made a strawberry juice. Then I served it to them. I sat beside Mina. "You two are look so perfect for each other. And Mina, I like you as my daughter's girlfriend." I almost choked on what my Eomma said.

"A-Ahh yeah, thank you Mrs–" Mina cut off by Eomma. "Just call me Eomma, we're family now." Then Eomma patted Mina's crown. "Both of you are still young but just enjoy on what you lobe to do, and please, be careful with my only daughter, she's precious and kind." She added.

"Yes Eomma, I'll care for your daughter and make her feel special. I love your daughter." Mina said then glanced at me with a loving and caring look. "I won't do something can hurt her." She added.

I was about to speak when someone is outside of out house. "Ohh, your Appa is here." Eomma said as she opened the door and Appa came in. He looked at me then we smiled at each other.

"Appa, this is Mina, Mina, this is Appa." I introduced then they shook hands. "It's nice to finally meet you Mina, Chaeyoung is always talking about you a lot like everyday–" I cut him off. "Appa!" I shouted then they just laughed at me.

"Welcome to our family Mina." Appa said while patting Mina's crown. Why do people always patting other's crown so much? "Thank you for accepting me as Chaeyoung's girlfriend." then Mina smiled at them with appreciation.

"No problem as long as Chaeyoung is happy to be with you." Appa said then put his arm around Eomma's waist. "Right honey?" then Eomma nodded while smiling at us.

>>>Fast forward>>>

"Thanks for coming Baby, call me when you get home okay? Drive safely, I love you." I told her and kissed her forehead. "It's nothing baby, and yes, I'll call you when I get home. I love you too." she said and drove off.

Mina's POV

I can't believe it happened, oh my god. I'm so happy that they accepted me! I already got home, I dialed her number right away.

"Hey baby, just got home." I happily said.

["Good. Change your clothes then, I'll wait."]

"Done. What are you doing now?" I asked.

["Finishing my homework, and you?"]

"Laying at my bed while thinking about you." I chuckled.

["Yeah yeah yeah, I'm blushing."]

"Haha!" I laughed. "Finish your homework first then." I said.

["Don't hang up okay? I'm almost done here."]

"Okay." I respond then waited for her to speak again.

["I finished."]

I hear her yawning. "Sleepy?"

["A little, you?"]

"Same, want to sleep?" I asked.

["Can you sing a song for me?"]

I smiled at her question. "Of course I can." I said.

["Okay, then sing."]

I cleared my throat then started to sing The Best Thing I Ever Did by Twice.

(A/N:Just imagine Mina singing it in very soft way that can make everyone's heart melt, hihihi)

As I finished the song, I already hear her snoring. How cute, hehehe. "Goodnight my baby cub, sweet dreams and I love you." I said before hanging up the call.

I smiled then drifted off to sleep.

End of Chapter 20...

Helloooooooo~
-A.