Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Unexpected

---

Mina's POV

Ugh! My head, it hurts! I got up and looked around. Ohh, thank god it's my room. I was about to reach for my phone when someone just came in. "Ohh, you're awake." as I heard her voice, my heart skipped. What was that?

"H-How you.." I couldn't even continue my question, why am I like this? "I am the one who drove you home." she said. I gulped nervously. "Uhm, I-I don't remember what happened last night and how you brought me here. D-Did I do something weird last night?" I asked her.

"What do you mean? After I brought you here?" she asked, she sat beside me. "Well, after I drove you home, you keep vomiting on my shirt all night, so I borrowed some of your shirt." she said and smiled. Okay, I'm already melted by her smile. Then my eyes went to her lips. So soft like I wanna taste it—oh my god Mina, are you out of your mind?!

"Hey, you okay? I bought a medicine for you, I also cook hang over soup. Hungry?" she broke the silence. That was the time I came back to the reality. "A-Ahh yeah, a little." I said. "Okay, wait there and I'll just bring it here." she said. As she left, I slightly slapped myself.

That was so embarrassing. I looked at myself, ohh, she changed my—oh my god. Did she? Okay Mina, you and her are both girl and it's normal, right? It's okay if she saw your body since she also have what you have. "Ugh!" I slapped myself again.

Last night, I went to Sana and told her that I wanna get drunk because of my weird feeling of loneliness when Chaeyoung and I didn't talk too much since the day when she confessed her feelings towards me. I admit that I miss her so much, I miss her presence and voice, I miss everything about her. That's why I drunk too much last night. I texted Sana.

To: My Sanake Cousin
Hey, how did Chaeyoung know where are we last night?

I put my phone beside me and waited for Chaeyoung. "Ohh." she's here. "Here, let's eat together." she placed the tray on my bed and we started to eat. "Thanks." I blurted. "It's nothing." she said and we finished our food. "You cook very well huh." I complimented. "Well yeah, but not that well, haha!" then we chuckled.

"Chaeyoung-ah." she looked at me. "I missed you." I said and smiled. "I missed you too Minari." she said and blushed. Aww, so cute. "Sorry for the past weeks." I whispered and looked down. "I-I don't know what to do when you confessed to me, I-I feel awkward whenever you're with me and..and I expect we can still be like we used to be, still friends?" I said then glanced at her.

"I know, I know. I'm not forcing you to love me back Minari, I just want to be real and honest to you..and yeah, still friends." she weakly smiled. "Can we hang out later?" I asked. "Yeah, sure. Why not?" then we laughed.

-

Chaeyoung's POV

It hurts me but it's okay, as long as I have her even just a friend. I'm so happy that she care for me and she's happy being with me, well that's enough for me to complete my day.

To: Penguin🐧
Hey, I'm here. Let's go :)

From: Penguin🐧
Coming :)

Then there she is, so pretty and elegant. "Why? Is there something wrong with my look?" she said. I chuckled, "No Minari, you look so pretty and stunning." I said and took her hand. Thank god she didn't remove it and I think she's okay with that.

After 15 minutes, we finally arrived at the Han River. "Woah, so beautiful." she said as we got out of my Eomma's car, haha! "Yeah, so beautiful." I said while staring at her. When she caught me, I looked away and coughed. "Let's go buy ice cream." then she pull me to the nearest ice cream parlor.

"What's your favorite flavor? My treat." she asked. "Strawberry." I said and she look shocked. "What?" I asked, trying not to laugh because she's really look cute right now with that shocked face expression of hers. "It's my favorite also, haha!" then we laughed.

After she bought ice cream for us, we sat on an empty bench and enjoy eating the ice cream. "This is perfect, let's take a selfie!" she took her phone out of her pocket then we took selfies. "You look so adorable Chaengie." she said as we look to our pictures and we laughed.

This is so unexpected, I'm so happy that I'm with her right know and enjoying each other's company.

The end of Chapter 17

---

Ayieeeeh~ hahaha!
-A.