Chapter 38

Chapter 38: A Surprise

1 year later...

Chae's POV

I'm just dozing off like what I usually do when I'm at my office. Then I was startled when someone barged in. "Tzuyu! You scared me!" Then I threw a crumpled paper on her face.

"Sorry!" She said but her facial expression was unreadable. "What is it?" I asked her. "Mina-unnie, she's m.." She mumbled. "What about her Tzuyu?" I asked and I'm getting nervous right now. "What Tzuyu?" I stood up.

"She..." I waited for her to speak but I didn't expected this will happen. "Surprise!" Mina suddenly popped up behind her. I was about to say something when she already hugged me.

"Finally, I can be with you forever." She mumbled. A tears escaped from my eyes, am I dreaming? "Ya, hug me too! I missed you." She pouted then gave me a peck on my lips.

"Mina!" There, I finally spoke up. I hugged back. "I thought I was just dreaming but no, you are real. Damn, I missed you too, so bad." I said between my sobs. I tightened the hug.

Her smell, her warmth, her skin, I missed everything about her. "Shh, don't cry now babe. I won't leave you again, I wanna spend my whole life with you. Babe.." then she broke the hug.

She knelt down with her one knee on the floor. She then took a little box out from her pocket. I covered my mouth with my bare hands. She...

"Son Chaenyoung, the one who took my heart. The most precious person in my life and my guardian angel. I am here to prove myself to you, how I much I love you and how much I wanted to live my life with you forever. I didn't expected that I will fall to a girl who look like a smol cub, who are so cute and who are so kind. It's you babe. Right now, as you can see..I'm proposing to you, so..Son Chaeyoung, my sunshine, my world, my knight in shining armor, my strength and my light, will you marry me?" She opened the small box that containing a gorgeous ring with a diamond on it.

I can't stop myself from crying. This is too much, "Yes Mina, I would love to. I want to live my whole life with you too." I said between my sobs. She stood up and took my left hand, "Perfect." she then mumbled after putting it on my finger.

"I can't explain how happy I am Mina but thank you." I hugged her. "I should be the one who need to propose but.." I didn't finished my words when she suddenly leaned for a kiss.

We heard a round of applause. We looked at them, our squad are here and so my parents too. They're smiling at us with a teary eyes. "Congratulation for the both of you." My parents hugged us. "Eomma, Appa..how did you know?" I asked.

They broke the hug. "Sweetie, it doesn't matter how we did know about the two of you. The most important thing is, you're happy and we're happy to." My Appa told me. "I..I'm sorry for not telling yo–" he cut me off. "It's okay sweetie." He said and patted my crown.

"You really grown up, our baby Chaeyoung is gone." My Eomma said. I pouted. "Eyy, I'm just kidding sweetie." She then hugged me for the second time. "Mina, please take care of our princess okay?" My Eomma told her.

"I will Mr. & Mrs. Son." She politely bowed. "Eyy, just call us Eomma and Appa since you are belong to our family now." My Eomma said. "Okay Eomma." Mina shyly said.

I'm more happier now, seeing them happily talking to each other and I'm also thankful for my parents that they accept what we are.

>>>Time Skip>>>

"You're tired?" I asked Mina while brushing her hair with my fingers. "Nope, I wanna stay up all night just to stare at you while we're hugging each other." She answered. "Smooth." I said and blushed.

"Babe." She mumbled while her eyes were slowly closing. "I love you." Then she fell asleep. I giggled. "I love you too Mina." I whispered and kissed her forehead.

I just stared at her face all night until I fell asleep too. Thank god you let me be with her, thank you very much.

End of Chapter 38...

Oh my harteu💕
-A.