CHAPTER 5

"Toujours Pur." The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black

THIRD POV:

Living with the other Blacks was quite interesting. Bellatrix imagined them to be more strict and Pureblood supremest, but they weren't. Bellatrix was a bit surprised when they acted nothing like what they were famous and notorious for, which was the Black family insanity and madness. While they were sticklers for rules they didn't have any problems bending them to their own advantage Bellatrix learned. And on the bright side aunt Walburga and uncle Orion were really nice and her children were so cute!

WALBURGA POV:

Muggle contraptions are quite useful I thought to myself as I bottle fed little Reggie. It took a while to convince my husband the benefits of high chairs, play pins, and baby bottles, but eventually he came around and agreed with me. Sirius was sitting in his high chair being half fed his breakfast by Orion while Arcturus was talking to his wife over the recent news.

Bellatrix was feeding her younger sister Andromeda her breakfast, while also eating her own breakfast. While Druella and I bottle fed our little ones. Cygnus, who finally came to terms with his actions, agreed to go to a mind healer every day for four hours, got better every day and sat next to his beloved wife as a better man and father than before.

Three months had passed and Reggie was finally three months old at last. It was November and all the Blacks were preparing for the third birthday party of Sirius.

I internally freaked out because all the other Blacks would be attending the birthday party, meaning big brother Alphard who recently rejoined the family along with squib uncle Marius would be attending. Also coming was Lucretia Black Prewett, Orion's older sister and her husband and family. Aunt Dorea Black Potter and her husband Charlus would also be attending along with Fleamont and Euphemia Potter with their son James who was a little younger than my son Sirius.

Also attending was aunt Cassiopeia and her little Black book, and other magical families with children around Sirius's age would be attending his birthday party.

When Sirius's birthday finally arrived, I dressed up in a beautiful tasteful emerald green gown while I dressed my two little boy handsomely in their matching flexible and non ichy Black robes. The first to arrive was Cassiopeia who greeted us and said happy birthday to a bashful Sirius before grabbing a drink and heading to the adult table where Arcturus and Melania sat talking. Following them in came, Uncle Marius and his husband Damien and their two 13-year-old children Castor and Ares who inherited Damien's dark brown wavy hair and the usual gray eyes of the Black family. Lucretia and her husband Ignatius Prewett and their three children, five-year-old twins Gideon, Fabian and their 10-year-old Molly, followed in behind their parents.

A few moments later they were followed in by Dorea and her husband Charlus Potter, and their 1 year old son Marius, who had Dorea's curly black hair and Charlus's dark brown chocolate eyes. After them came Fleamont and Euphemia Potter and their 2 3/4 year old son James, who quickly grabbed Sirius and ran off to who knows where as the adults greeted each other.

Aunt Lycoris Black came in after them and greeted us quickly before heading over to Aunt Cassiopeia to gossip about the new minister and black mail. After a few more families came, I started to get tired. Just then Abraxas and his 4 year old son Lucius, his wife having died in childbirth greeted us with polite pleasantries. Seeing that they were the last on the guest list,  Orion's sealed the wards once again and walked back into the party holding little Reggie leaving me alone with Abraxas Malfoy. One of the first well known death eaters.

As the muggles say, 'well shit', I thought giving him what I hope was a polite smile and not a grimace.

___
A/N: Sorry for the long wait, I honestly didn't know what to write. My apologies. 😅❤