Chapter #7

White spheres of light slowly fell to the ground. The spheres that landed clumped together and began forming a player like figure. Once all the particles came together, color began to appear and the particles turned out to be Herobrine himself.

     He stood in the center of the End castle where a hole in the roof had allowed him access so he could just float right in. Herobrine's eyes grew white with anger. Not towards Sparksbrine, not towards Candy, DJ, or Tedder, not even towards that player who had laughed at him earlier calling him a troll. He was angry at someone.. or something, only we knew about.

     He stomped his way to the edge of the large room he had entered and continued stomping up the spiral staircase that lead to the roof. Once on the roof, Herobrine stood still on a platform. He looked up at the sky searching for something. The thing Herobrine had searched for arrived. An Ender Dragon. The dragon flew quietly but intimidatingly towards the platform. Herobrine tensed his shoulders as the beast came closer. The dragon skillfully landed, almost soundlessly on the platform built into the roof. Only wind from the monster's wings were heard from it landing.

      "What do you want!?!" Herobrine yelled at the dragon, but he didn't expect a response from it. He was talking to something else. The Ender Dragon said nothing to the annoying Brine. Instead, the dragon opened it's mouth and an image projected from it. A glowing red hologram was shown on the floor right in front of Herobrine. It was the typical player shape and it stood only a little taller than Herobrine himself. The hologram's face stared at Herobrine with a very angry expression. Herobrine only glared back just as angry. They were obviously not friends.

      "Tell me right now what your mission was! And don't dare make anything up!" The red glow of the hologram grew a little as he spoke. His eyes glowed a reddish-gold color.

     "You told me to fetch Sparksbrine." Herobrine answered, not looking away for a moment. 

      "And does fetch sound anything like kill!?! Your warrior seemed to know what I wanted more than you, and I didn't tell him anything!" The hologram looked around for Neon but didn't see him.

     "Well, I didn't destroy him! He is fine! You can do whatever you want with him now... Not like he would be any useful, he can't even move a block without using his hands." Herobrine looked up at the hologram with satisfaction in his glowing white eyes. The hologram looked as if it were going to explode. But then it calmed down and looked back at Herobrine with a confused look.

      "Did you say, he has no abilities? No commands? No extra control over the world around him?" The hologram slowly began to smile as he asked these questions. Herobrine only nodded in response. "Well then, I will come over to you. Make sure he doesn't escape." The hologram reached into his pocket and pulled out some gray blocks. Through some unknown code, the hologram handed the blocks to Herobrine. When he held the grey blocks in his hand, Herobrine noticed he was holding the most indestructible blocks in Minecraft. Bedrock! Herobrine marveled at the 64 grey and black blocks that not even he could collect.

     "How did you...?" Herobrine began to ask the hologram but decided not to. He turned around and began walking away. The hologram then vanished and the Ender Dragon flew away. Herobrine knew what had to be done.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

     Sparksbrine and Neon were looking down into the void when Herobrine showed up. He hovered towards the ground slowly and awesomely. He was wanting to make sure Sparksbrine knew how powerful he was. Sparky stepped forwards, not because he wasn't worried or scared, but because he was right next to the edge of the floating End island. He knew that if he fell, he would fall until he eventually died of hunger.