Chapter #10

The dragon was dead, everyone knew that. But what worried everyone so much was: who was the one responsible for the lightning? It didn't take much time before everyone's question was answered. Accept for Tedder's question which was: "Now how did I make my super soft bed again?"

     A human-like figure floated through the dragon's remaining smoke, picking up some of it's exp as he floated over it. The person was covered in armor, which no one had seen before, but he wasn't holding any kind of weapon.

     "Where's Herobrine?" The man looked straight at the person closest to him, which happened to be Candy. And she was aiming her bow directly at him. Without saying a word, Candy shot her arrow at the stranger, but before it hit him the arrow flaked away and turned into dust flowing in the small breeze. The stranger's helmet covered his face but everyone could tell he wasn't happy.

     "Was that supposed to be an answer?" The man turned his head to DJ and asked the same question. "Where is Herobrine?" Though the man looked tense and a bit angry, his words sounded calm and patient. He looked at everyone but Sparky, who had hidden behind some stone a while ago and didn't want to poke his head out and be spotted. Before the man said another word a blue and purple figure seemed to fall from the sky. It didn't land but was able to quickly hover in front of the stranger before touching the ground. It was Herobrine, however, this entrance of his made him look more like a kid that was late for school rather than a powerful being that could change the world around him with very little effort.

     "I'm here!!.." Herobrine nervously looked up at the stranger, he panted as if he had just run a marathon. Still panting he continued, "..I had to..." Herobrine paused briefly to catch his breath, "..wreck some noobs..." He looked ashamed, not because he had left, but because he had not been quick enough.

     "I told you not to leave The End!!.. You'll never change will you?!" The man looked around the empty sky, too angry to even look at Herobrine. No one seemed to know what he was talking about. Even Herobrine didn't understand the "You'll never change" part. They all looked up at the stranger as he thought of what he was going to say next. DJ tried shooting a couple arrows while they waited but they too dissolved into dust. The man didn't seem to care though. He was thinking of the best way to go about his plan and he didn't care if he was brainstorming in front of everyone.

     "Okay... I have a new question. Exactly where IS Sparksbrine? I don't see any huge piles of bedrock which he SHOULD be inside of. The stranger sounded as if he was hinting at a previous conversation that no one but Herobrine was a part of. Herobrine answered with a lower tone.

     "You must understand one thing. I cannot put Sparksbrine inside bedrock! You might not know why, but I sure do! Encasing him inside something like that would only make him stronger." This sounded weird to everyone, but Herobrine was not joking one bit. The stranger stood hovering, deep in thought. Then he burst out laughing in a way that would make anyone think you were crazy.

     "Ha ha ha!!! You think- you think... Ha haaa!!" The stranger laughed as if he didn't have a care in the world. Tedder tried throwing some beetroots at him but he just kept on laughing. The stranger eventually calmed down a little and sighed. It had been a while since he had a good laugh. "You think I didn't know that?!!.." The man almost started laughing again. "That's what I want!! His potential NEEDS to be unlocked for anything to work!

     Sparksbrine's code was too complex to copy and paste! Your father was the only person who knew the formula even he didn't understand the potential of. Do you understand how much MONEY something like that would cost!?! That formula could make MILLIONS!!!...

     Of course, I couldn't have your father succeed in his little experiment or else he would be the one taking all the credit. And that meant there would have to be a small, ACCIDENT. Then all I would have to do was pick up the failed experiment and figure out all I could about it.