Chapter #3

The three of them arrived at the camp. As they arrived, the sun was above the trees but not in the center of the sky yet. Everyone at the camp was now awake. The camp sounded like a small town. Everyone was busy. One of them was just leaving, ax in hand. He left in search of some good trees to chop. Everyone else was crafting, enchanting, using an anvil, and other things you might see someone do while preparing for a long day in the wilderness.

     "I have some troubling news!" Candy stood on top of her tent as she looked at the others. "Sparky, our newest member, has informed me that the nearest town was recently depleted of all its citizens. He overheard that they had been teleported somewhere underground, possibly even bedrock level. I want everyone to help search for these citizens. Not only is it the right thing to do, but a town's entire population of citizens could easily help with any need. If we help them, they will certainly help us." Several cheered in agreement after Candy said that. Immediately everyone began preparing pickaxes, armor, food, torches, TNT, water, and other things they needed for the biggest mining trip in their lives.

     Sparksbrine was given some scrap armor, weapons, and tools that no one else needed. He was equipped with five wood pickaxes, two stone pickaxes, and one iron pickax. He was also given some flint and steel, a stack of torches, and thirty pork chops. Sparksbrine was given an iron helmet, leather chest-plate, golden leggings, and leather boots. Almost all the stuff he was given was close to broken. Everyone got suited up and set off towards the village.

      Once all twenty-seven campers arrived, they began searching for the citizens. JoeDub however, had left to cut down a huge tree and would have to catch up later. Most of the campers were players or Micros who had run away at some point. The ones you probably need to know most about were Candy, Sparky, DJ, Tedder, JoeDub, QuietIsViolent7, and Jade.

      First they split up to try and find anyone in the small town. Maybe someone had not been teleported away. When they found no one, they began looking around the town for caves or mines. QuietIsViolent7 strolled to the center of town and began digging straight down with her iron pickax.

     Sparky ran to his cave. Before he had placed his bed in there and made it home, he had closed up the deeper part of the cave with cobblestone so no mobs could sneak up on him. He ran into the familiar cave and broke through the cobblestone. He didn't see anyone, so he slowly crept deeper into the cave, leaving the safety of the torchlight. He drew his sword and kept it close to him as he walked into the pitch-black darkness of the cave. Though Sparky had lived in a cave, he never once explored the dark passages before. He remembered the torches he had been given. As he remembered this, Sparky pulled out one and held it in his unoccupied hand.

      "Better." Now he could see the stone around him. Sparky had never explored that part of the cave, so much of it was untouched. As he walked deeper in the cave Sparksbrine found some iron ore.

     "Noice!!" Sparky then gathered the ore and put it in a furnace he had been given. He was a bit clumsy with the pickax but he soon got used to the swinging motion after he broke the fourth block. after that, they were pretty easy to break. Now Sparky had enough iron to make a chest plate and use the extra to repair his helmet. Everything was going pretty well for Sparky on his first mining trip.

[In the Nether]

      "Where is Sparksbrine, And what happened to Flashsparkotron?" Herobrine asked anxiously. Neon's friends bowed before their master motionless. None of them wanted to answer. "I asked you already and I want an answer, Where are they!?" The nine of them looked at each other hoping someone else would talk. Finally, the oldest of them answered.