Aftermath

After the events of: "Bedrock Breakers, Stronger Than Legends," things definitely calmed down. 

     Tedder continued joining the game to play with his friends and even began teaching them real-world stuff like football and memes. 

     DJ visited his friends often but spent a lot of time mining. 

     Neon was allowed to teleport and used that to help him explore and fill maps for other people. He spent a lot more time with the others than DJ though. 

     Candy hang out with her friends a lot too, however, she spent quite a bit of her time trying to learn about how to get back home. She even started writing her story about her adventures before she ended up in that world. She even wrote the book you are reading right now. 

     JoeDub visited every now and then but mostly stayed home with his family. 

     Herobrine returned to the Nether and began planning his next attack. He didn't know why anymore, but he needed his revenge. 

     QuietIsViolent7 got a job at a pizza shop in the real world and only visited for parties and special events.

     Jade, a guy I mentioned only once, went on his own adventure involving a very talkative stone sword. 

     And Sparky, the one who had changed the most. Sparky stayed with his friends as much as he could. He began learning how to control his powers better so he wouldn't have to worry about burning down anyone's houses. Other than that, he did a lot of thinking, they all did. 

     There will be book 2 so get excited. It's gunna be called: "Bedrock Breakers, Betrayal." Thanks for reading. Byeeeeee! :]