O n e

>Narrator's POV<

Ever wondered how it would be like dating your celebrity crush? Or maybe someone you know personally? We all love someone but for some of us we are unlucky and get rejected, but for others they get really lucky and start dating that person.

Ever had a long distance crush/relationship or a friendship? Wished you could just see them in real life and just spend the whole day being with them because you love them so much? All those promises you two make how one day you will meet each other when you're older. You count the days and beg for time to go by faster?

Everyone has had something like that happen to them at least once, this story is about one guy who fell in love with a girl he couldn't see because she lived across the world from him. Find out how this story will end. Enjoy ;)

>Swagger's POV<

"Good luck on the new house, Fitz!" I yelled out to one of my good friends, Fitz. I've been helping him move in to his brand new home for 2 hours, he said he would pay me back for all the work I've done which I was thankful for.

I drove back home since I was sweating and tired, I was probably going to take a shower and sleep throughout the afternoon. While I was driving I put on some music to help me relax on my way home.

VVV

I checked the time to see it was already 4 pm, I already took my shower so I decided to just sleep. I plopped on my bed, instantly falling asleep.

I was awakened by the sound of my alarm which I quickly turned off, I checked the time to see it was 10 am. Why did I put an alarm again? Oh yeah, time to edit a video. I got up to get some snacks and drinks before I got started on editing.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to get everything I needed, I got my snacks and headed back upstairs. This is going to be a long day.

VVV

To my surprise, I finished editing in under 5 hours which was alright. I went back on my bed and checked my YouTube on my phone. In my recommended I noticed a video titled, 'Fortnite is for adults' I thought it was a Fitz video but surprisingly it was from a youtuber I didn't know.

The video started with a bunch of people talking, I noticed one of them was a girl while the rest were guys.

"Pete, I bet you kiss girls.. gay" All of them giggled which I joined as well, the girl did have some funny jokes here and there. I was very interested and kept watching her videos.

I realized her name was Y/N and her YouTube is called YT/N, she's never done a face reveal and doesn't plan to anytime soon. I subscribed to her channel, watching more of her videos.

I didn't notice I was in bed watching her videos until I got a message from Fitz asking if I wanted to record. I checked the time to see it was already 8 pm. I answered Fitz back.

Fitz🦒
Ey Swagger, wanna play some games?

Swagger⚔️
Sure invite me

I put my phone down, going to my computer to play some games with Fitz. He invited me to a discord call which I joined in.

"Eyyy, sup?" He asked me.

"Sup dude, what are we playing?" I stretched a bit then put my hands on the keyboard.

"Maybe a little bit of this new game called Apex? I believe it's called that" He explained to me, I went and got the game, seeing it was free.

"Well it's going to take a while to download for me" I told him as he understood my situation, we decided to talk a bit until it's done downloading.

"So tell me, how's life?" He asked.

"Pretty ok, how are you liking your new home?" He then told me how it was and even joked how he had faster internet than us. My mind went back to Y/N, she was so funny and whenever she would laugh it would warm my heart.

"Swagger? Swagger!!" I snapped out of my thoughts at the yelling of Fitz.

"Huh yeah?"

"Are you ok? I've been trying to call you for 3 minutes now"

"Sorry, I spaced out" I apologized, holding my head.

"Well alright, is your game done?" I checked to see it was already done, I got in.

"Yeah, it's finished" I told him, rubbing my eyes. Get it together, Swagger. This was going to be a long night.

^^^

Sorry this was short! Didn't want to spoil much :p

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪