E i g h t e e n

We went to a fancy restaurant, Swagger already had a table ready for us which was outside. Daylight started to go down and nighttime was coming up, I realized that tomorrow it was time for Pete and I to go.

"This is so beautiful, how did you afford this?" I asked, looking around the beautiful scene around me, I could see the city and its beautiful lights shining brightly.

"I actually don't know, Cam was the one who paid for all of this" Cam is such a nice guy, bless him.

"That's so nice of him, I wonder he hasn't gotten a girl yet" I wonder how long he's been single for.

"Beats me, now that he's famous, he doesn't know who's a fan and who's not. You know how he is with dating fans" Eric said with a shrug.

"Hi there, I will be your waiter for tonight, would you like to start your night with some Merlot wine?" A waiter told us, holding up a type of wine to show us, Eric nodded while I just agreed as well.

He served us some then asked us if we were ready to order, I ordered something and so did Eric, he took our menus then left to get our food.

"Isn't it illegal for me to drink? I'm only 20" I looked at the wine.

"In Australia, it's legal to drink at the age of 18. Not like in America where it's legal until 21" I nodded, drinking the wine slowly. It tasted a bit nasty and new but I got used to it.

(I searched it up and it says 18 in Australia, unless google is lying to me?)

"So when did you start youtube?" -Eric

"I started when I was around 18, at that time I had my 5 close friends. All of them started just like me" -Y/N

"Who are they? If you don't mind me asking" -Eric

"Well first off Pete, Em, Alex, Max and Zane. We all went to high school together and did almost everything together, when we stumbled upon you and your friends we decided, 'Hey! We should make a group just like them' and so Pete decided it would be a great idea to call ourselves, 'The Irrelevant Squad'"

Swagger laughed at the name.

"Why that name?" He asked.

"Simple, we aren't that well known, I mean I only have 800k-"

"Actually you're almost at 1 million" He showed me his phone to see the subscriber count for my channel showing 990k, I couldn't believe it, just a week ago I was at 800k now I'm almost to 1 million.

"But how?" He put his phone away.

"Because of your humor, some people even compared your content to Fitz's which made people love your videos" I didn't realize I posted content like Fitz until now.

"I've never seen it that way" I looked at the city, admiring the view.

"You are pretty funny, which is one of the reasons why I fell in love with your content and you.." I looked back at a Swagger seeing he was twiddling with his thumbs.

"What was the other reasons?"

"Because of how beautiful you are and how sweet you are, whenever we talk I just felt like I could tell you anything and the way your eyes sparkle in the sunlight or even in the moonlight... it just made my heart skip a beat whenever I see them" He continued.

"And how your H/H, H/C looks beautiful in any way you put it on, how shy you get whenever I say anything sweet to you it's just so adorable to me. When I was sick you took care of me instead of leaving me, you stood up with me even at 5 in the morning just to make sure I was taken care of"

"Y/N, you've made me the happiest man in the world. I know we've just started dating for a week but it already feels like a year, I hope one day to get married with you, I know it's a long time before that could even happen but I want to spend the rest of my life with you.. until my dying days"

I was speechless, I didn't know what to respond to all of that.

"Eric I.. don't know what to say, thank you so much.. you're the nicest, sweetest guy I've ever met and dated. I'm so glad to have met someone like you" He smiled at me, holding my hand that was on the table.

"I'm glad to have met you as well, I love you so much, princess"

"I love you too, Eric"

With that we started talking about anything, not caring what it was, we just talked whatever came to mind.

VVV

"Do you guys really have to go tomorrow? Why can't you stay?" Swagger asked as we walked to my hotel room.

"I don't have a home here, all of my stuff is back in Oklahoma and I have friends and family back there.. I don't know if I can say goodbye to all of that"

"Will you ever move over here?"

"Possibly, if I have the money and a home" I had to find somewhere to live at before I could make a decision like that.

"You could move to the MisFits house with me after that we could probably look for a house to live at" I nodded. We arrived at my hotel room, I opened it to see Pete wasn't in his bed, only to find a note.

Dear Y/N,

I'm not at the hotel for obvious reasons ;) hope you and Swagger have fun alone

"Guess he won't be back" I sat down on his bed, Swagger closed the door then sat down next to me.

"What do you want to do? I want to spend tonight with you since it is the last day I could see you" I shrugged my shoulders, looking down at my hands, I saw from the corner of my eyes Swagger went to hold my hands.

"Y/N, have you ever.. done it?" My whole body started to warm up, why did he ask that question?

"I haven't..." It was silent until he asked something else.

"Want to try it?" I looked at him to see he was already looking at me, I looked at our hands then thought for a moment before I made my decision.

"Yes..." He put me on his lap then started to kiss me, it was all happening so fast that I was already beneath him, breathing heavily.

^^^

I wrote this while in class and my teacher thought I was texting my boyfriend.. if only he knew I didn't like guys that much anymore 🤠

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪