N i n e t e e n

He got off of me after we were done, he pulled the blanket over us to cover us. He pulled me closer, caressing my hair.

"How was that for your first time?" He asked.

"It was.. amazing" I smiled up at him, wrapping my arms around his neck. His smile went to a frown.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm going to miss you, miss you being in my arms and you visiting us. I don't want you to go" I thought for a second, I know I said I wasn't going to leave my friends behind but I want to be here with Eric.

"Maybe in a month or so I'll have the money to move over here" I hope I could move in soon just to be with him.

"I hope so, remember you can always move over at the MisFits house" I nodded, I felt a bit tired so I decided to fall asleep.

"Goodnight, we have to wake up early" He nodded, burying his head on my neck, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

VVV

"Y/N.."

....

"Y/N wake up"

...

"Y/N WAKE YOUR ASS UP" I bolted up then covered myself again, remembering I was naked. I looked up to see it was Pete, I looked to my side seeing Swagger sound asleep.

"Dude what?" I yawned.

"We have to go, get dressed and say your goodbyes. Fitz is also outside" He handed me some clothes, it was some black sweatpants and a long black sleeved shirt. I first put on some underwear and bra then I got changed.

"So.. you two did it last night?" Pete asked, having a stupid smirk on his face.

"Yes, just like you and Toby fucked on Valentine's Day" I joked, getting my suitcase ready.

"Hey wake Swagger up, I'll wait outside with Fitz" I nodded then he left the room. I made my way to Swagger, shaking him to which he woke up.

"Morning sleepy head, get up" He pulled me in then kissed me to which I kissed back. We pulled apart to catch our breaths then he sighed.

"I'm really gonna miss you" I nodded, I'll miss adorable man. He got up to change since he was still naked, he helped me with my bags, taking the outside. When he opened the door we were greeted with Fitz and Pete leaning against the wall.

"Finally you guys get up, ready to go?" I nodded, closing the door behind us, we made our way to the car, Fitz drove us off to the airport.

VVV

"We'll miss ya, Y/N and Pete. The guys already said how they'll miss you two" Fitz and I hugged, the funny part was he had to crouch down since he was a tall cunt.

"By the way, thanks for everything, Fitz. You're the reason why I was able to be here" He chuckled, saying a 'you're welcome'. He let me and Swagger say our goodbyes.

"I'll miss you so much, Y/N. I hope you come back soon" We both hugged then looked at each other once again.

"I'll call you when I land, alright?" He nodded, kissing me once more before Pete and I left since our flight was called. We started walking to our plane, looking back to see Fitz and Swagger waving at us once more.