F i v e

>Y/N's POV<

We played some Apex, I chose my character and waited for them to choose who they were gonna play as. So far it was very awkward and they weren't speaking, what should I say?

"So how's Australia been treating you guys?" I suddenly asked, hoping for them to at least talk.

"One word: hot" Fitz said making me giggle.

"Is it always hot?" I asked them.

"Not always but most of the time it is" Fitz explained to me, I got a message on my phone to see it was Pete.

My Bitch👯‍♀️
Hey girl, how you holding up?

My Hoe😪
Currently playing with Fitz and Swagger.. it's so awkward

My Bitch👯‍♀️
Oh? Why?

My Hoe😪
I don't know! When I said I was a fan and watched their videos Fitz got quiet

My Bitch👯‍♀️
Probably because you're a fan? You forgot that podcast when Fitz said he doesn't date fans? Maybe he got worried on telling you anything

My Hoe😪
So you're telling me that Fitz doesn't trust me enough to talk to me?

My Bitch👯‍♀️
The harsh truth, babe

My Hoe😪
But why? Not all fans are fucking psychos plus he shouldn't tell me anything personal, that's stupid but whatever.

My Bitch👯‍♀️
Don't get mad, just understand it from his perspective. Ok?

My Hoe😪
Yeah ok.. anyways what did you need?

My Bitch👯‍♀️
Oh yeah! When should I drop off the $10? I have the day free

My Hoe😪
I'll text you when I'm done

My Bitch👯‍♀️
Okay, have fun talking with DaddySouls and GoodGuyDick

My Hoe😪
You're such a horny bastard

I put my phone away as I noticed we were already landing, guess I have to make the best out of this.

VVV

3 hours of playing and most of the time it was so awkward, Swagger tried making jokes here and there which I did the same but Fitz kept quiet. Guess I have to gain his trust some way.

"I gotta go, I'll try playing later. Bye guys" Swagger said then left, it was just me and Fitz.

"Y/N I'm sorry for getting so quiet, I'm just so weirded out talking to a fan like this. I've never done it actually but Swagger trusts you so I'll trust you as well" Fitz suddenly spoke up.

"No don't worry about it, I understand where you're coming from. I just have to earn your trust some way"

"You're a nice girl, you know that? No wonder why Swagger likes you" He mumbled the last part.