T h r e e

"Want to play games for now?" He asked me, wasn't it like 12 am for him?

"Isn't it midnight where you live at?" I asked him, Australia has a weird time zone. (Its a joke, I love my Australian readers!! uwu)

"Yeah, it's 12:20 over here"

"You don't wanna sleep?"

"No I'm fine, I've been up for way longer before"

"Hm alright, if you're tired just tell me and we can stop playing" I reassured him which he understood. We decided to play some Fortnite since we both fucking hate the game and wanted to suffer for content.

"Is your name still SpaghettiSouls?" I laughed at his name.

"Yes some idiot took SwaggerSouls, alright?" He defended himself.

"Where we dropping?" I asked as I looked at the map.

"Uh Tilted?" He marked the spot, we both left the bus and landed there, I noticed a lot of people landing as well. Damn what's so special about this place?

"Swagger where you at?" I landed on a small building close to a mountain, I only got a pistol and a 50 shield. Worst luck ever, it was quiet until Swagger screamed making me take my headphones off.

"I don't wanna become deaf, thank you very much" He chuckled but he got downed.

"Dammit, Swagger" I went where he got killed.

"I'm sorry! I tried staying alive for you, Princess" What is up with him and these nicknames for me? He's probably playing around.

I downed one guy and instantly killed him.

"Y/N! Kill him!" He yelled out to me.

"Why are you so loud?" I giggled as he kept yelling.

"KILL HIM! BE EPIC! SO EPIC" I couldn't concentrate since there was tears in my eyes, I was laughing to hard that I died which made Swagger yell at me. I heard his door open making me stop laughing.

"Swagger shut the fuck up, it's almost 1 in the morning" Was that Matt? It sounded like it.

"Matt does it look like I give a fuck? Put some earphones in or something" I didn't say anything, I just listened in. Matt sighed and closed the door.

"Sorry about that, I should probably shut up" He apologized to me.

"Don't worry about it, it was funny though" We both laughed a bit as we kept playing.

VVV

About three hours later we stopped playing and started talking again, at one point I went to my kitchen to get some food since I was very hungry.

When I came back to my computer I could hear light snores coming from Swagger.

"Swagger? You there?" Silence.

"Swagger!!" I yelled a bit but no response, was it him that was snoring? It probably was, why didn't he tell me he was tired? Dammit Swagger.

"Goodnight, Swagger" I ended the call while he was still in it, I shut my computer down and went to my room. I received a phone call from someone which was surprisingly my mom.

Y/N
Hey mom!

Mom
Hey sweetie! How's the house?

Y/N
It's good, I've been living here for a year, remember?

Mom
Oh yes of course! I forgot

Y/N
How are you mom? How's grandma holding up?

Mom
I'm a bit exhausted, your grandma sometimes acts like a little kid.

Y/N
Haha, tell her I said hi

Mom
I will, I gotta go. Just wanted to know how you're holding up

Y/N
Alright mom, goodnight

Mom
Goodnight sweetie

I ended the call and got in bed, eating my food so it wouldn't go to waste. Today was very fun, I could talk to the person I looked up to and he was really sweet to me.

VVV

>Swagger's POV<

I opened my eyes to find myself on my computer, I got up to see I had saliva all over my keyboard which made me groan. I looked at the screen to see I was still in the call.

My door was opened to reveal Toby.

"Swagger? Did you sleep on your chair again?" He sighed as he went towards me.

"What were you doing last night?" He asked me.

"Uh.. I was on a call with this amazing girl" I remembered last night and how fun it was with her.

"With a girl, huh? Does she have a name?"

"No dude, she has no name. Of course she does! Her name is Y/N and she's the funniest girl I've ever talked to" I told him as I kept looking at the screen.

"How does she look like?" I tensed up at the question.

"Well you see.. uh I don't know" He was silent for a bit but then spoke again.

"How do you know if she's actually who she is?" Jesus he sounds like a parent.

"I don't know how she looks like yet but I will soon, hopefully. She has a YouTube channel called YT/N" I showed him her channel while he scanned it.

"Oh I've seen her videos before, I like her. You should really introduce her to us"

"Why?" I asked him.

"She does have the same humor of us, maybe she could play with us sometime" That does sound like a good idea, who knows maybe she can be apart of our group.

"Yeah.. maybe when I get to know her a bit more. Don't tell the guys about her, not yet" He understood my request then he left my room, I put my hands on my cheeks as I admired her videos.

Dammit Y/N, you've got me falling in love with you.

^^^

930 words, why? Because fuck it :p

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪