T w o

I stopped playing with Fitz after 3 hours of gaming, I turned off my computer and decided to head off to bed. I got a notification from YouTube saying someone uploaded.

YT/N just uploaded!

I instantly clicked the video to see it was an Apex video, I laid in my bed while watching the video. She played with some other people but I didn't care about them only cared about her. That sounded so fucking creepy.

I shook my head, focusing on the video. I decided to check and see if she had Twitter or Instagram which she did. I went to her twitter and followed her there and Instagram. I noticed she already followed me on both of them, she knows about me?

>Y/N's POV<

"Pete you literally have no brain, dumbass" I made fun of one of my friends, Pete.

"What's a brain?" I groaned while he just laughed, my phone brightened up meaning I had a notification. I check to see it was of someone following me on my Twitter and Instagram.

I looked to see who it was and my eyes lightened up.

"PETE GUESS WHAT BITCH?!" I yelled into my microphone making Pete drop something.

"Bitch you made me drop my croissant" I laughed as I checked my Twitter to see it was actually real.

"Guess who just followed me?" I said as I kept looking at my screen.

"Uh I don't know, who?" He asked.

"DADDYSOULS!" He gasped.

"No he fucking didn't, I don't wanna lose $10" I heard him type away on his computer then it was silent, oh hell yes.

"You bitch, how?!" He asked.

"I don't know! He just followed me on my Twitter and Instagram" I told him as I kept smiling like an idiot to my phone.

"You think he watches your videos?" He asked me.

"Who would ever watch my lame ass videos?" I questioned as I relaxed on my chair.

"I don't know, ask your 800k subscribers. I don't get why they watch your boring content"

"Hey! It is not boring, I find them funny" -Y/N

"Whatever you say, sister" -Pete

"Pete, never call me sister ever again. We are not the sister squad" -Y/N

"We could be! So what are you going to do with Swagger following you back?" He asked me.

"Um die happy? I'm still so confused on why he did" Why would he follow me back? Maybe he did find out about my channel, I wonder how though.

"I'm heading off to bed" Pete caught my attention again.

"It's 1 pm though"

"I've been working all night dude, I'll probably wake up 10 hours from now" We said our goodbyes then he logged off, I kept wondering why Swagger even followed me out of all the other people.. he followed me.

Maybe it was by accident? I kept refreshing the page but the 'Follows You' was still there. I wanted to message him and ask but that would make it very weird. He'll probably unfollow me if I asked.

I'm just gonna stream for now, take my mind off of that. I started the stream up and tweeted that I was live on Twitch. I instantly got 3,000 viewers.

"What's up beautiful people?" The chat went by fast with everyone saying hello, some people subscribed but one caught my eye.

'SwaggerSouls just subscribed, that's so epic'

My eyes widened, what the hell is happening? Everyone in chat started going crazy that Swagger followed me, they even tagged him a couple of times.

SwaggerSouls: Have a epic stream @/Y/N

"Thank you to SwaggerSouls for subscribing, I'm a big fan by the way" I giggled as I tried keeping my cool and not scream.

SwaggerSouls: We should play sometime :)

He wants to play with me? I'm gonna scream I swear.

"Yeah we should! Just send me a message when you want to play" I read the chat.

Y/NsSon: Is Swagger my new dad?!

"Don't get your hopes up, son" I smiled, I didn't know why people were called 'Y/NsSon or Y/NsDaughter' but it was very funny.

I decided to play some horror games since I was that bored, some games weren't that scary but sometimes I screamed like a little bitch. After 4 hours of streaming I decided to stop.

Then, I got a message on Twitter. I checked it out to see it was Swagger.

SwaggerSouls: Hey! I wanted to ask if you have a Discord? So we could chat there for a bit

I got up from my chair and got a pillow, I screamed into it and jumped around. THE SwaggerSouls was talking to me, never in my life would I have thought I would be talking to him.

I went on my computer to respond with my Discord, I got a invite on Discord to a call. I breathed in and joined.

"Hey, this is Y/N, right?" His voice sounded so calm.

"Y-yeah! This is Swagger?" I cursed at myself for stuttering, he must've noticed since he chuckled.

"It certainly is, m'lady. Want to get to know each other?" I covered my mouth to not make any inhuman noise, I fanned myself to not pass out.

"Sure, ask away" He cleared his throat and I heard some paper moving, what was he doing?

"First question, why did you start YouTube?" -Swagger

"I started because I saw you and your friends doing it and it seemed fun so I started to see how it would go" -Y/N

"Ok ok interesting, how old are you?" What kind of question was that?

"I'm 20 but have the mind of a 10 year old" He giggled a bit but continued with the questions.

"Where were you born?" -Swagger

"In H/T but moved to Oklahoma" -Y/N

"Why?" -Swagger

"Because my mom got a job here and had to move so yeah" I explained to him.

"Hm well that's all the questions for me, wanna ask me something?" He asked me, ok what questions to I wanna ask him?

"Is your voice actually like that?" -Y/N

"It is actually like this, beautiful" I blushed at his deep voice, keep it together Y/N!

"How did you find my channel?" -Y/N

"I was on YouTube trying to find something to watch and stumbled upon your channel, it was a video called 'Fortnite is for adults' I think" Oh that video, I enjoyed editing that.

"You're pretty funny and I bet you're pretty as well" I looked up when he said that, damn he really is flirty.

"Why do you think that?" I asked.

"Because of your voice so you're probably pretty" I laughed at what he said.

"What if I'm a 40 year old man preying for young people?" He laughed just like in his videos, it did sound like a maniac but I still liked his laugh.

"Then you have a feminine voice for a 40 year old man" We both laughed, he was so funny even by having a normal conversation with him.

I wonder how this will go.

^^^

This was a bit shitty but whatevs hope y'all liked it

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪