N i n e

>Swagger's POV<

"I think it's time for me to go back to the motel" Y/N spoke up, getting up from the swings.

"I'll walk you there" I stood up as well, she looked at me and nodded. We walked to the hotel she was staying at.

We arrived at the hotel room, we stopped at the door then she looked at me.

"I had a great time" I told her.

"So did I, goodnight Eric" She leaned forward and kissed my cheek, my cheek got red as she smiled shyly.

"Uh.. yeah... goodnight, princess" She turned red then she entered her room, before she could enter she hugged me then closed the door without another word.

I walked back to my house, I checked the time to see it was 9 pm. I was still mad at myself for not asking her out, I had my chance but of course me being the pussy I didn't.

Dammit, Eric you had a chance you dumbass

I thought to myself, I kept walking until I saw my house in view. I got the key and opened the door to see the lights turned on in the living room. In view I saw everyone.

"Why are you guys up so late?" I asked as I sat down on the couch.

"It's only 9, cunt" Mason said which everyone agreed with.

"We were waiting on you to see how it went with Y/N" My eyes shot up at Fitz, he told them!?

"You told them about her? I was gonna tell them" He laughed a bit.

"They were gonna know about her sooner or later" He messed with my hair but I slapped his hand away from my hair, fixing it.

"Tell us! How'd it go?" Matt asked.

"Did she enjoy the time?"

"What happened?"

All of these questions but they didn't let me answer.

"Guys let him explain" Fitz said.

"It went well, we went to the movies and we went to the park to talk for a while" I explained.

"Did you ask her out?" Toby asked.

"I uh.. see I was about to but I.." I got cut off by Fitz.

"But you pussied out, Swagger you can't keep doing that. Who knows who'll take her away from you" He told me, he was right, I just didn't know how to ask her out. It's so easy to say it in my mind but to her it was too much.

"I'm trying, I really am but when I have to tell her I just get so nervous, I forget how to breath and my hands start to get sweaty. I just need a little help and a bit more time with this" They seemed to understand.

"You gotta remember she's leaving in a week and Valentines Day is in two days, is now or never" Fitz said, I looked down, what should I do? I don't know how to tell her but I want to.

"We'll help you, bring her here tomorrow and we'll take it from there" I looked at Toby to see he was smiling at me, what was he planning?

"Alright? I'm gonna sleep, goodnight" They all said their good nights to me, I went back to my room, changing to some clothes to sleep on and got my phone. I noticed I got a message from Y/N making me smile.

Y/N🥰
Hi! You're probably asleep but I wanted to say I really liked our... date?

DaddySouls
Date? Well if you want to call it that then I enjoyed our date as well ;)

Y/N🥰
I mean if you want to call it that then yes.. sorry

DaddySouls
Don't worry about it, let's just call it a date

Y/N🥰
Ok! Are you going to sleep now? So I can stop disturbing you

DaddySouls
I'm not tired at all but you never disturb me, princess

Y/N🥰
I'm just making sure! Just tell me when you're tired :)

DaddySouls
Of course, so tell me a bit of yourself.

From there, we started talking to get to know each other.

Y/N🥰
I really thought you were dating Bee, woah

DaddySouls
I'm not, I used to like her and even tried asking her out but I got rejected

Y/N🥰
Oof that sucks

DaddySouls
It's alright, we're still friends. Though Fitz and all the guys make jokes about Bee and I.

Y/N🥰
Like what?

DaddySouls
Toby was streaming and read a comment saying, 'Swagger apparently your big toe is really nice to suck' then Fitz said, 'Is that HeyImBee in the chat, what the fuck?'

Y/N🥰
In Toby's new video!? I remember that oml

DaddySouls
Yeah that video, but those kinds of jokes

Y/N🥰
My friends did that to me once when I liked one of them in the past, we're still good friends though

DaddySouls
You know my pain, that sucks though

Y/N🥰
Yeah, hope you find someone that won't reject you :)

If only she knew it was her that I want to be with. Soon she'll know, hopefully she won't reject me or it won't end badly.

VVV

"Swagger wake the fuck up!" I groaned when I heard Toby's voice, I looked up to see he was next to my bed.

"What do you want?" I checked the time to see it was 10 am.

"Get ready! Y/N is almost here" My eyes widened, quickly getting up from the bed and getting clothes to change in.

"The second I mention her you get up, that's so cute" I heard Toby say as he left, closing the door. They're actually going to bring her here, holy shit.

"Ok red or white? Maybe black? Fuck I don't know, what would she like?" I questioned, putting on a shirt, hopefully she likes this. I realized how obsessed I was with looking good just for her.

She's got me falling hard for her, dammit.

^^^

Sorry this was rushed, hope y'all liked it (:

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪