S e v e n

I dried myself off after taking my shower, I put on some pajamas to sleep on. I left the bathroom and went to Pete's bag, hoping he still had some snacks since I was very hungry.

Thankfully, he still had some. I got my favorite chips and began eating with my favorite soda, I laid down on the next bed, going through my phone since I wasn't that tired.

I checked Instagram and all of my social media's to see people questioning if I was dating Swagger because of the video he posted of us playing.

I had tons of messages and even got added in a group chat as well as Swagger, everyone asked us if we were dating.

Y/NSouls: Is it true you two are dating!?

_Krii7y_: omg if you two are dating then I'll pee on myself.. sorry

SwaggerSouls: We know how everyone is questioning if Y/N and I are dating but I can assure you guys that we are not, now please stop making assumptions.

Y/N: I appreciate the support but as Swagger said, we are not dating. That video was just for jokes, we were only having fun :)

Then, everyone started saying how we would be a cute couple.

QueenOfFandoms: Just saying you two would make such a cute couple !

Ohmie: Y/N you are such a mommy, I love you uwu

I started getting uncomfortable at the fact that everyone started calling me 'mommy' or something even worse. I decided to leave the group chat that I was added in, some fans are weird.

I received a message from Swagger.

DaddySouls
Sorry if they made you uncomfortable, I tried telling them to stop

Y/N🥰
It's ok, some fans just don't understand when to stop. I'm just not used to this kind of fan base I guess

DaddySouls
Trust me when I tell you I wish I didn't have this type of fanbase, I love them I do but some just make me uncomfortable as fuck. Making sexual edits or edits that are just weird of us..

Y/N🥰
I know this is a stupid thing to say but try ignoring it, not everyone is like that :)

DaddySouls
Yeah I know, I'm heading off to bed. Goodnight, princess

Y/N🥰
Goodnight Swaggs! Sleep well

I put my phone down seeing it was already 1 am, I got under the covers and slept peacefully.

VVV

"Y/N! Wake up, someone's here!!" I could hear Pete yell while he was shaking me.

"Ok ok I'm up!" I rubbed my eyes as he stopped shaking me, I looked up to see a tall figure, my eyes adjusted and it was Fitz.

"Oh shit!" I tried getting up but instead I fell to the floor, Pete laughed while Fitz helped me up.

"Holy hell, are you alright?" I stood up with Cameron's help.

"Yeah... just got surprised" I looked up to Fitz, realizing how fucking tall this bitch was. I knew he was tall just not this type of tall!

"By what?" He asked.

"By how tall you are, holy hell what do you eat?!" He laughed.

"Nothing special, I was blessed yet cursed with this height"

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"Remember? I'm here to take you to see Swagger" My eyes widened, it was today? Holy hell.

"Shit, I forgot it was today. Let me just get ready then" Fitz left the room while Pete went to the bathroom, today it was a bit cold so I wore some black pants, a long-sleeved yellow shirt, some black heeled ankle boots and a jacket to fit with it.

"Pete, you ready?" I called out to Pete, he got out of the bathroom, we both left the room to see Fitz on his phone. He looked up, smiling at the both of us.

"Ready to meet your lover?" He jokingly asked me.

"I'm kind of nervous to meet him, is it ok to even see his face?" I asked him as the three of us walked.

"Don't worry, with you I'm sure he wouldn't mind showing his face. Are you ok with showing your face to him?" He asked.

"I mean you already know my face, it doesn't matter if someone else sees my face"

"He's gonna freak out when he sees you, I can already tell" We got in a taxi, going to the house, every second I got more and more nervous, how will Swagger react with seeing me? Will he be happy? Maybe he'll be mad.

I felt a hand on my shoulder making me look up to see it was Fitz.

"Hey, don't worry. I'm sure he's going to be happy as hell to see you" I smiled up at him, thanking him for the kind words.

Maybe Cam was right, I'll believe him.

VVV

"We're here" All of us got out the car, I looked up at the house to see it was painted a light dark color. We walked to the front door, then we stopped.

"None of them are awake at the moment so we can just wait for him in the living room" I nodded, he opened the door and we got in.

"Welcome to the MisFits house, thank fuck I don't live here" I looked around to see it was exactly like the house tour they did. Of course the tree and the big dog were gone but everything else looked the same.

"I'll go wake him up, just wait in the kitchen. Make sure not to be loud" Fitz told us as he went upstairs, Pete and I went to the kitchen and waited.

"Are you nervous?" He asked.

"Yeah, dude what if he doesn't want to see me?" I bit my lip as I leaned on the table.

"I'm sure he'll be happy as fuck to see you, who knows how this will go. Maybe he'll ask you out before we leave in a week" I smirked at Pete.

"Bet he won't"

"Oh another dare?" I nodded.

"Bet $10 he will ask you out this week before we even leave" He extended his hand out.

"Bet $10 he won't" We shook hands.

"Pete, you know you always lose in these dares. You're gonna go broke if you keep on making them"

"Trust me that I will win this time" We'll see about that. I heard a door open and close then I heard the voice I've fallen in love with.

"Fitz why did you wake me up? I was having a nice dream"

This is it... I'm going to see him.

^^^

Double upload because I feel bad on leaving y'all like that <3

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪