T w e n t y - O n e

Question: Which one should I publish next? Mccreamy book or Toby On The Tele book?

I woke up the next morning with my throat hurting and throbbing, I coughed which was dry and it hurt to even cough. Fucking Zane.

I heard my phone ring making me pick it up, I didn't check who was calling me though.

"Hello?"

"Woah you ok?" I could hear Pete's voice from the other line, I sighed as I laid back down.

"No, I think I got sick" I covered my eyes with my free hand while the other was holding the phone close to my ear.

"But you weren't outside for very long, did Zane do something?" He asked.

"Well..." And so I started to explain what happened last night, how Zane kept pressuring me to go out with him and left out in the cold.

"I'm going to beat his white ass, that little shit" I giggled but I told him not to do anything, not wanting any drama to start.

"You know how he is, I'll just beat him up myself and we'll sort it out from there" I pulled the covers over me, seeing that I was getting worse.

"I don't understand why we let him in the group, I know Max introduced him to us but he's a dick" I agreed with Pete, but fans loved him and we couldn't just kick him out like that.

"We'll find a way, don't worry about it" We talked about a lot of things until a certain subject got brought up.

"So, if we ever move to Australia, what will we tell our friends? We all promised to move into a house together soon and now two people are moving away" He was right, what will we tell them about that?

"They just have to understand that we want to move somewhere else, heck maybe they'll move to Australia as well" -Y/N

"Maybe, do you think we could move over there in a month or two? I'm already saving up money for the tickets" -Pete

"Yeah, I am as well, hopefully in a month or so we'll move over to Australia" -Y/N

"I'm excited, Toby is such a sweetheart and I love him" It warmed my heart hearing Pete this in love.

"Aw I'm so happy you found someone, after 84 years you did it" He giggled, telling me more about Toby and how great he is.

V 2 Months Later V

"I'm glad you guys actually agreed on moving over here" Em smiled.

"Of course, Oklahoma is boring and this is a great change. Plus I found a great home for Max, Alex and I. Sad that Zane isn't in the group anymore" It has been two months and we finally moved, Pete and I lived in the MisFits house while Alex, Max and Em we're moving in a decent looking home.

Zane decided to leave saying this wasn't for him, we said our goodbyes and he was still in America, chasing his dreams.

"Hey ladies" We heard Swagger come up to us, kissing me on the lips.

"What are you guys doing?" He sat down next to me, wrapping an arm around me.

"Going to record a QnA with Alex, by the way where's Fitz?" It has been a week since we've moved, Em and Fitz we're getting really friendly and everyone except them knew they liked each other.

"He's almost here, why do you ask?" Swagger decided to tease her making her blush a bit.

"Just asking, can't I ask?" Both Swagger and I laughed, just in time, Fitz finally joined us.

"Hey guys, hey Em" He sat down next to her, getting red as well.

"We'll leave you two alone, come on" I took Swagger to our room, sitting down on the bed.

"They're so in love" Swagger agreed before laying down next to me.

"Remember before we started dating? We were both a mess, they remind me of us" I agreed, getting close to him, we stared at each other before kissing. One thing led to another and we started taking off our clothes.

I love this man.

V 60 Years Later V

(Play the song)

I looked down at my hands, seeing the ring Swagger gave me before he.. I sighed as I went on my notebook, seeing pictures of us and our friends.

"Times have changed"

I thought as I kept looking at the pictures.

"Y/N, please talk to me"

"No, leave me alone"

"I'm sorry it happened but you have to talk to me sooner or later" I could never forget about that time... I just couldn't move on.

"Stop talking to me" He opened the door, sighing as he sat down next to me.

"Y/N"

....

"It was only a slice of pizza, it's not the end of the world" I glared at Swagger, seeing he had a guilty expression.

"I promise I'll buy you another pizza" I stared at him then nodded, he held my hand then got up.

"Come on, follow me" I was confused on where we were going but followed anyways, we made our way to the piano we had in our house, we both sat down and he played 'Married Life' from the Up movie. I smiled as I listened, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I'm so happy to have met you, Eric"

"I'm happy to have met you as well, princess"

"You know I was actually high when I came across your channel, so I guess I was 'High In Love'" I laughed.

"Oh shut it, that sounds so idiotic yet funny" I told him.

"I mean it's the title of this book" He responded, I was confused on what that meant.

"What?"

"What?"

I shrugged it off, I kept listening to the song he was playing. I can't believe 60 years ago we met and fell in love, I gotta thank Cameron for being our wingman.

I'm so glad to have my happy ending.

>The End<

^^^

Don't worry, this time there's no sad ending. I was being too mean with the Fitz and Mason story so I hope this makes up for it 🙇‍♀️

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪