F i f t e e n

After we stopped making out it turned nighttime and we were both tired, I didn't want to go back to the hotel because exhausted so Eric let me use a hoodie which fit me quite big, it stopped just on my thighs. I wore some of his shorts which actually fit.

"Wow those shorts actually fit you" Eric said, I nodded as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Babeeee" Eric whined.

"What?" I saw him grab my hand from the mirror.

"Get in bed with me" I laid down next to him, cuddling close to him, I smiled as I slowly fell asleep.

VVV

I was woken up by someone screaming and crying, I stood up to see Eric wasn't by my side. Where was he? I noticed the bathroom light was on, oh no.

I wanted to call out to him but I knew it wouldn't be a smart idea to do so I just waited until he finished. After a few minutes passed, the door opened seeing he was holding his stomach. He noticed me up and sighed.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" I slowly nodded, he got in bed yet again.

"I didn't mean to wake you up, try to sleep again" I frowned at his state, it looked like he was sweating even though it wasn't hot in the room.

"Are you ok? Did it come back?" I asked.

"Yeah, the fucking stomachache came back. That medicine that lady gave us wore off I suppose" But I have one question.

"If it wore off, why isn't it affecting me?" He looked at me then shrugged his shoulders.

"I have no clue, it probably helped you get better" That's odd, I'm glad it got me better but it sucks it didn't work for Eric, I wonder if Fitz is feeling any better?

"Try to sleep, princess" I was feeling very tired so I closed my eyes again, instantly falling asleep.

VVV

The next morning Swagger still was the same, he was still going in the bathroom every 30 minutes to either puke or use the toilet. Everyone in the house could hear it and could do nothing but listen to Swagger crying and screaming.

"I've never heard him like this" I told Matt, we were both in the kitchen just eating some cereal since we were to lazy to even cook anything.

"So you're telling me he's been like this since last night?" Matt asked yet again.

"For the last time, yes. You can stop asking"

"Woah sorry, didn't mean to get you upset" Matt apologized.

"Matt, you asked the same question like 4 times already" I put my bowl away then texted Pete, I'm assuming he's back at the hotel but I still wonder what he and Toby did in his room.

30 minutes passed and Pete still hasn't responded.

"Matt, do you know if Pete left back to the hotel?" I asked him, he shrugged as he kept texting on his phone. I looked up at Tony's room, I wonder...

I got up from the couch and made my way towards Toby's room. I lightly knocked and received no response, I opened the door to see two figures on the bed.

"Toby, do you know where Pete is a-" Pete got out of the bed revealing he was fully naked. I quickly covered my eyes to not see his junk.

"Pete! Oh my god, what the fuck" He quickly put on some boxers and pants.

"Y/N! You can't just come in people's rooms like that!" Pete quickly closed the door.

"I knocked" He rolled his eyes, then Toby got up from the sheets when he saw me he quickly covered his exposed chest.

"Uh hey, Y/N. Funny seeing you here" He laughed nervously.

"Can I know what the fuck happened between you two?" I asked yet again, Pete sighed as he sat down on the bed, he signaled me to sit down the bed but I decided not to.

"Well what does it look like we did?" But on the first day?

"You two fucked on the first day? Why so fast?" Pete and Toby looked at each other, Toby held Pete's hand which was cute.

"Well here's what happened..."

V Flashback V

>Pete's POV<

Pete: So we entered Toby's room, deciding to just know each other.

Y/N: Clearly you two got very friendly

I shut the door behind me, both Toby and I sitting down on his bed.

"So have you ever been with a guy before?" I asked him, he laughed at the question.

"I mean no but I've been thinking about it for a while" We began talking and asking questions to each other, one thing led to another and we were getting touchy.

We made sure to not be too loud or anything.

V Present Time V

>Y/N's POV<

"And that's what happened" I was surprised, I wasn't expecting Pete to do it that fast on the first day.

"I got a question" They looked at me, waiting for me to ask.

"Who was top?" They both blushed, Pete hitting me on top of my head, I held the spot where he hit me at.

"What? I'm curious" Pete chuckled.

"Well if you really want to know then I was, happy?" I looked up to see Pete had an arm around Toby.

"You two are so cute, do the guys know?" They shook their heads.

"We want it to be our little secret for now, promise you won't tell?" Pete and I pinky promised it like all of our secrets.

"Thank you, Y/N. For keeping it a secret" Toby thanked me which I nodded to.

"Of course! I'm not a cunt who breaks promises" I decided to leave so they could have their own little moment, I decided to check up on Swagger and see if he felt any better.

I opened the door to see he was in bed, groaning and holding his stomach.

"Swagger?" He looked up at me, seeing tears in his eyes.

"Y/N!" He got up from the bed and went over to me to hug me, I was taken aback but I hugged him anyways.

"I thought you left me, i-i thought you got tired of me.. I" What was wrong with him? Why was he crying?

"Babe, you know I won't ever get tired of you. Stop talking like that" He looked me in the eyes and nodded, hugging me again. What was going on with him?

^^^

My day got ruined by someone, great 😔

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪