Concern

Things are getting interesting, folks...

***

6am. She had to leave, but she couldn't bring herself to accept that. It had been a whirlwind of a weekend, and she wasn't sure where she and Christian stood. The fact remains, however, that she had to go. Her flight left General Mitchell at 9... She needed to. She didn't have a choice.

"You have to go, don't you?" Christian said softly and kissed the back of her neck.

"Yeah... I should probably be there by 7:30," she sighed and turned to face him, kissing him softly. "You're going to be wonderful tonight. I know it," she whispered, grinning at his bedhead.

"So you have to be there in an hour and a half?" Christian smirked, already settling his head between her legs, his breath warm against her core, causing her to immediately get wet.

"Fuck, Christian," she let out an laugh that quickly turned to a moan as he got to work, two fingers plunge deep into her core.

"Baby girl, you're so fucking tight," he whispered and kissed all over her soft thighs before rolling a condom down his length and looking into her eyes as he slammed into her without warning.

"Fuck holy shit!" Gracie cried out, flinching a bit. "Fuck fuck fuck," she moaned as he thrust hard into her over and over again.

"God you're so tight. Fuck," Christian whispered and sucking on Gracie's jaw.

Gracie's breaths became labored quickly as Christian's ridiculous stamina kept him going at the same bruising pace.

"Yes, fuck, Gracie," he grunted and came hard into the condom, immediately pulling out and attacking her clit with his mouth again.

The pleasure slammed into Gracie like a truck and she came hard, her core pulsating for what seemed like forever.

"Now you'll feel me at least until you get to your apartment," he smirked and kissed her sweetly, in stark contrast to the ridiculous pace he just took her at.

***

And she did. After getting dressed, the pleasure faded and was replaced with a throbbing pain.

As she sat on the train after landing in Minneapolis, she was constantly shifting. It hurt and she wasn't sure when it'd spot.

I miss you already. BP isn't the same without your snark.

He was so sweet. He didn't know about her sexual history, or lack thereof, and she planned on keeping it that way

***

It was late April and Gracie felt awful. She felt so bad that she considered cancelling her FaceTime session with Christian and just sleep, despite the fact that it was only 7pm.

But she didn't.

"Gracie," his smile could make even the sickest person feel happiness.

"Hi handsome," she said softly, her smile not really reaching her eyes. And of course Christian could tell.

"Gracie, what's wrong? Are you feeling okay?" He was always so concerned. He offered to take the next flight to Minneapolis last Wednesday because she fainted during her shift.

"I'm okay. Just really tired and a bit dizzy... It was really hot today, so I think I'm just dehydrated," she shrugged.

"You need to take care of yourself, Gracie. I wish I was there for you. I feel useless over here, completely unable to do anything," he sighed, his eyes full of concern.

"There's nothing you could do, Chris. Let's stop talking to me. Three weeks until we see each other again... I can't wait," she smiled and sat up with her back against the wall.

"I miss you. Why can't it be May 18th yet?" he pouted, digging into his chipotle.

"I know. But then you'll get to see me all summer," she winked, going pale suddenly.

One of her roommates, Mary, was cooking again. Fish, again. Burning it, again. The smell and sound assaulted her senses and she could feel her soup coming up.

"I'll be right back," she whispered and rushed to her bathroom, heaving up the contents of her stomach.

It passed quickly, so she brushed her teeth and went back to the FaceTime.

"Sorry about that, babe," she smiled weakly.

"Please go to the doctor tomorrow... Just to appease me?" Christian said sternly, not wasting any time.

"Christian, I'm fine. It's probably just a stomach thing... I work with kids, anyway," Gracie frowned, rubbing her stomach.

"Please, Gracie."

"Okay, I'll go tomorrow," his concern really did warm her heart. She would go tomorrow and they'll tell her it's just a stomach bug.

That's all it could be.