Sleepovers!

school next week... so sad!!!!! please vote! im not putting any numbers this time 4 next upload cauz of school starting but oh well... THANKS FOR READING! <3 oh btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM!!!!!!!

           I broke away from Lissy to see Danni with her boyfriend standing behind her in the doorway, mouths open, staring directly at us.

           “Whoa, I love your cousin!” her boyfriend Tommy stated, looking hungrily at us. Danni had introduced me as her cousin because saying her mom’s roommate’s daughter took too much breath. And our mothers were like sisters anyways.

           “Tommy, you’re a pervert,” she slapped his chest and dragged him to her room. Lissy and I looked around to see three of the guys looking disappointed and Zayn who looked constipated; he still couldn’t show any emotion. I shuffled back over to him and sat on his lap.

           “Come on babe, I’d much rather kiss you.” He looked like he was going to explode, trying not to freak out. I kissed my way up his jaw line and stopped right before his lips. This. Was. So. Much. Fun!

           “Ok,” Liam said loudly, “New dare?”

           “Yes please,” Zayn croaked out and Niall started laughing.

           “Alright, alright whose turn is it?” he said still laughing.

           “Mine,” Lissy looked around and nodded towards Liam.

           “Um, truth,” smart move daddy

           “What is the stupidest thing you have ever done to get a girl’s attention?” ok maybe not such a smart move. All of the boys started laughing like they had heard the story before.

           “Well, um this one time in secondary school I liked this girl Jessica but she was really popular, so I got up on stage at the talent show and sang a song I wrote about her. Afterwards I tried to find her; once I did she came up and slapped me. I thought it was because she was embarrassed but it was really because she thought it was for her best friend. The next day I sang it to her in the cafeteria, and dedicated it to her, she poured chocolate milk down my pants.” Lissy and I looked sad for him but the guys were rolling around on the floor in hysterics.

           “Aww! Liam that’s so sweet!” Leave it to Lissy; she gave him a quick peck on his cheek making him instantly cheer up.

           “Zayn, you lose!” Niall suddenly shouts, scaring all.

           “No I don’t,” he instantly composes himself but his face is still flushed from laughing so hard.

           “You have to sleep naked!” Louis sang and Lissy and I groaned.

           “Blankets too please,” I requested.

           “Oh relax he’s not as bad as Harry,” Niall said and slapped his hand over his mouth. I sighed and looked down.

           “Niall,” someone hissed.

           “Guys its fine, don’t worry about it, I think I'm over him,” it was partially true, my heart was still broken and it took time to mend. All in good time though, it would mend.

           “Alright,” Zayn said in an unbelieving voice.

           “Let’s watch a movie! Liam, help me with the food!” Louis said jumping up.