Fuck Buddies #2

WATS GOIN ONNNNN!!!! ME, NM JUST CAME BACK FROM SCOOPING GOAT SHIT! FUNNNN!!!!! anyways thanks everyone for reading, voting and commenting!!!!!

FIRST TO COMMENT AGAIN GETS DEDICATION.!

           “Maggie! Hurry up I can’t wait out here all night!” Brendon yells the next day.

           “Coming!” I yell back and open the door.

           “Where’s Lissy?” he asks looking past my shoulder.

           “Her room I think,” I trotted off to her room with him besides me. I opened up the door a crack and had to hold back my giggles.

           “SOMETHING’S GOTTA GIVE NOW, CAUZ I’M DYING JUST TO MAKE YOU SEE, THAT I NEED YOU HERE WITH ME NOW, CAUZ YOU’VE GOT THAT ONE KID-NEY!” Lissy was screaming and jumping on her bed. I almost collapsed when she replaced ‘One Thing’ with ‘kidney’. Brendon had whipped out his phone and was recording the entire thing.

“SO GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUTTA MY HEAD AND FALL INTO MY ARMS INSTAD, I DON’T, I DON’T, DON’T, KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT I NEED THAT ONE THING, AND YOU’VE GOT THAT, ONE THING!”

           “Don’t you mean kidney?” I asked wisely when she finished. Her head shot up and her eyes were almost as red as her cheeks when she saw Brendon with his phone.

           “BREEEEENNNNDOOOONNNNN!!!!” she shouted and charged at him like a bull. He let out a small yelp and ran away from her.

           “Here,” he said tossing his phone over his head to me. Luckily Lissy didn’t see so I turn the continuing video to my face.

           “That was for you Liam,” I winked into the phone and saved the video. I added mine and Liam’s number to the contact send list and held the phone above my head.

           “Hey don’t attack me!” Brendon held up his hands and pointed to me. Lissy spun around and raced after me. I heard the satisfying beep meaning the message had sent. I tossed her the phone and she glared at me.

           “I. Will. Kill. You.” She said under her breath seeing what I had done.

           ‘Thank me later,” I laughed and sat down on the couch with my phone. That was so going on twitter.

Maggiebearr23: @Real_Liam_Payne might like this version of One Thing done by @HeartsLisi <3

           She was so going to kill me later but right now I didn’t care. His response came instantly and I started rolling around on the floor laughing so hard.

Real_Liam_Payne: thanks @Maggiebearr23 maybe she can come on tour with us! Miss ya Lis! @HeartsLisi @Louis_Tomlinson I think she wins the dance off!

Louis_Tomlinson: @Real_Liam_Payne @Maggiebearr23 @HeartsLisi No way! I am the Swagmasta! I will win!

           Instantly #SwagmastaWins! was trending.

           “Maggie!” she yelled and tackled me.

           “Yes?” I asked innocently.

           “Love you!” she said hugging me tightly. I raised my eyebrow at her but she just shrugged. She grabbed her laptop and pulled up a Skype with Liam like she had this morning and the night before.