Chapter 27

Toni's POV

I was so excited to go back to school with Cheryl. I wasn't excited about the school part, the work and the learning, but it was going to be our fisrt day going as a couple again. We were in her car on the way to school. She was driving. I was admiring her beauty.

"Toni, I can literally feel you looking at me from over there." She said.

"Can't help it. You're just beautiful. And that serpent jacket looks incredible on you." I stated. I saw Cheryl's cheeks go red.

"Is Cheryl blushing?" I joked.

"Stop it."

"Never. I love you." I said.

"I love you too. Now let me focus."

Cheryl's POV

I grabbed Toni's hand as she got out of the car. I kissed her cheek and locked the car. We walked in to the school building. I felt happy again, walking back in to school with Toni. I was smiling brightly. I felt like me again. After Toni's accident I was so upset, I was on the verge of going back to the old me. Toni had saved me again, even if she didn't know it.

I walked over to Toni's locker with her. I went to let go of her hand to walk over to my locker so I could grab my stuff, but Toni twirled me back in. She kissed me gently.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"No reason. I just didn't want to let you go yet." She said. I kissed her cheek. I was giving her loads of affection at the moment. I didn't intend on it. I guess my subconscious was trying to make up for the amount of time we lost.

"Can I go to my locker yet?" I said.

"Wait. One second. Just- okay I'm ready. Let's go." Toni stated.

"Why didn't you just let me go on my own? It's literally right over there."

"I wanted to come with you. I'm making use of every second I have with you, considering our first lesson isn't together." Toni mumbled, as she grabbed my hand. We made our way to my locker.

My locker was close to Kevin's. We saw him standing by his locker. He looked at us and grinned.

"I see my ship is back again." He laughed.

"Yes we are Kev. And stronger than ever." I smiled at Toni.

"I'm so glad. It was painful for me to see you apart. I think everyone will agree. You're like this schools power couple!" Kevin laughed.

"Really Kev?" Toni said. Toni started laughing too. Her laugh was contagious. Before I knew it, I was joining in on it. I saw Veronica coming towards us.

"Oh hey, V." I managed to say in between laughs.

"Are you finally back together? Did Toni get her memories back?" Veronica asked.

"Yes we are and yes I did." Toni said.

"I'm so happy for you. I mean you should have seen the state Cheryl was in when you were in the hospital and when you had the amnesia." Veronica blurted out.

"What can I say? I missed her." I said. Toni turned me to face her.

"Aww, babe." Toni said. She kissed me. After a couple of seconds, I remembered that we had company and broke it off. We both turned to look at Kevin and Veronica and just giggled again.

Toni's POV

I was sitting in lesson, thinking about Cheryl. I couldn't help it. We had missed out on so much time I just wanted to be by her side every second at the moment. I thought about how much I love her. I missed her so much. I know she wasn't that far away, but I just wanted to hold her. It seems stupid that I say I miss her, but I do. I don't want her to feel like I'm leaving her again.

Authors note:

1 more chapter. Hope you enjoyed. Also, did you all see 3x13? It was good, but I'm scared Choni is gonna break up. I'm nervous, anyone else? Just me. Ok. Let's be real, they'll be back together in a couple episodes if they do break up.
x