Itachi

The bottle stops on Itachi.

Silence.

A beat. Your eyes meet blood red, are held. Intensity shifts and he slowly rises from his seat. It feels surreal, is this an illusion?

He is mere inches from you. When did he cross the room?

Another shift, terror, an aura so strong it petrifies every cell in your body. You want to back up, desperately, but can't. His hand reaches for your face with ill intentions and settles on your cheek...? The malevolence disappears like it was never there to begin with.

Exhaustion hits like a brick wall, your knees give in. Before falling an arm catches you against a chest confined in a thick black cloak. You look up into blood red again.

A barely audible sigh escapes him, the hand that was previously on your cheek moves to tilt your head back. He leans down placing his lips on yours in a light kiss. It lingers for a few moments. "Close your eyes." The calm velvet of his voice washing over you is impossible to disobey. Sensations are amplified when he re-captures your lips with more pressure. Time flies by, or does it stand still? And the moment pass. Daring a glance you see blood yet again and imagine the ghost of a genuine smile forming on his face.

Surprise is evident in your face when you are guided by the Uchiha to an empty couch in a corner of the dimly lit room.

"Rest." He says simply once seated. Exhaustion previously forgotten comes back full force, a whispered 'Thank you.' is all you have time to say before darkness surround you.