Zetsu

The bottle stops on Zetsu. The Venus flytrap donning his upper body is so tightly shut that you question whether he is even aware of the situation the flask has put you in.

"No."
"Why not?"
"That's not the rules."
"When did you ever care abo-"
"Quiet!"

The two halves are obviously having one of their arguments you realise as you near them.

"Hello." They say in unison when spotting you from inside the darkness they are encased in. "We are playing 'Spin the bottle', right? So do I- we get to do things like hold your hand?"

The black half seemed almost uncomfortable finishing that sentence. Like it was thrown in there to cover up something else. Though the thoughtfulness makes you smile nonetheless as you nod your assent.

"Hey! That wasn't what I was going to say at all!"
"Ignore him."
"Don't do that!"

Zetsu, paying no mind to your display of confusion at his conflicting words, reaches out and takes hold of your hand with his slightly larger one and tugs. The strength he used was greater than you would expect from such an action and you end up crashing against the intimidating greenery that he is hidden within. An amused sound escapes as he watch your reaction, his thumb moving against your wrist while he grasps your other hand as well.

"So many misconceptions surrounding us... No one bothers to ask... So we don't bother to explain." Tugging again, with less force this time, he simultaneously place his mouth over yours. It's a strangely pleasant sensation, his soft lips running over yours insistently like he can't get enough. As the kiss ends you feel his hands squeezing yours and his expression turns almost hungry, before disappearing to the unreadable one he usually wears. His fingers linger with your own even as the trap closes, signaling that he desires privacy.

"Look, now you ruined it."
"No, I stopped you from wasting our chance."
"I don't get it... It's not like they're even sharp."
"You never do."
"That wasn't nice!"

Amongst the ruckus in the room and the dueling voices, two yellow eyes closely follows your retreating back with interest.