jealousy

mackenzie's pov:

lauren and I found our lockers and they were exactly right across the hall from each other. All of the sudden a crowd was following one person around like they were the last person on planet earth. And guess who it was? It was johnny orlando. Why does his locker have to be right next to mine? Of all of the people I'm stuck with I have johnny fricken orlando. he may be my friend but he's so fucking annoying.

johnny: “hey kenz, I'm glad that you moved here. I haven't seen you in forever. I missed you a lot. I'm happy that my locker is next to you”.

he looked away from me and entered his combination into his looked opening it.

mackenzie: “yeah me too”.

he glances at me while grabbing a binder out from his locker.

johnny: “what's your first class?”

mackenzie: “algebra what's yours?”

johnny: “health. what's your second class?”

mackenzie: “english”.

johnny: “i have English second period with you”.

he closed his locker and leaned his side against it.

i finished gathering my things into my locker and grabbing the things I needed for a few classes.

johnny's pov:

I walked mackenzie to her class  because she doesn't know her way around the school just yet.  I stopped talking and looked down at her. I gave her a kiss on her forehead, then I proceeded walking down the hallway to my class that's father down the hallway around the corner.

mackenzie's pov:

I walked into the classroom and looked around. only a few students were in the room, class doesn't start for another five minutes. I walk over to the teachers desk and introduce myself to them. the teacher paired me up with a boy named brandon rowland. he seems like a nice guy but he gives me fuckboy vibes. brandon and I started to get to know each other before class starts.

johnny's pov:

I walked into the health classroom and sat at a desk in the back row of the classroom. I peacefully waited for the bell to ring. about half way into the class period I used the excuse that I 'had to use the restroom' just so that I could get out of class. I walked by Kenzie's class and I see her talking to brandon rowland. he's a total fuck boy. he was slept with half of the girls in this school. I slightly get jealous at the sight of them together. I still have a crush on mackenzie and she doesn't feel the same way. god, I fucking hate emotions.

____________________________________