he passed out

lauren's pov:

So we got in the car and we drove off. I was quiet untill Johnny's computer started beeping.

lauren: "we must be getting closer!"

johnny: "yup. maddie let's take a left here".

maddie: "Okay".

We parked the car a block away from the abandoned building to stay low-key. We walked to the abandoned building.

maddie: "oh my god this is too creepy".

lauren: "do we have to go in there?"

johnny: "If we want to find him and put him away for good, we must".

lauren: "Let's do this. Everyone stick together".

johnny: "alright".

We walk up to the porch and it started creaking. Now I'm starting to freakout. Me, Johnny, and maddie had knife's with us to protect ourselves from him. I called the detective and told him we found the guy we just had to make sure he didn't get away. Johnny opened the door to the building and that started to creak too. It was dark. I couldn't really see anything.

We heard a guy talking on the phone and it sounded just like him! We walked to the sound of his voice. Untill we came upon the room where he was. He noticed us and ran out the window.

johnny's pov:

he ran out the window so I chased after him. He was running fast but I cought up too him. I was only 1 foot behind him and I tackled him. He tried punching me but he kept on missing. I kept on punching him untill he passed out. They took him to the hospital. Don't worry there is going to be security there.

lauren: "John how many times did you punch him?"

johnny: "until he passed out".

maddie: "oh my god Johnny".

____________________________________