you can't hide

mackenzie's pov:

I ran as fast as I could down to Johnny. The guy came out with a gun and now I'm more frightened. Johnny told me to get behind him and so I did.

frank: “mackenzie you can run but you can't hid from me”.

johnny: “what the fuck do you want?”

frank: “to finish what I started three years ago. don't you remember mackenzie”.

he smirked.

johnny turned back and looked at me. I got so scared. I grabbed his hand and started to hold his hand. I knew he was going to try to get revenge on me, but I didn't know that he would ever find me again. I thought he would be in prison for the rest of his life.

frank: “so which one of you is it going to be?”

johnny: “me. you aren't going to hurt her. never”.

mackenzie: “johnny no”.

johnny: “I have too”.

mackenzie: “no you don't. please don't do this”.

johnny: I love you mackenzie”.

he whispered in my ear. he kissed the top of my head.

mackenzie: “love you too john”.

My eyes started tearing up. Me and Johnny hugged one last time before he started walking away. I let go of his hand. he put the gun up and pointed at johnny. He was about to shoot Johnny until I ran in front of johnny.

BANG!

johnny's pov:

I can't believe mackenzie ran right in front of me and got herself shot. She started to fall to the floor but I caught her in my arms. I got my phone out and called the police.

911: “911 operator what's your emergency?”

johnny: “someone has been shot!”

911: “a ambulance is on it's way to your location”.

After I got off the phone the guy started to run. I wanted to chase him, but I had to stay with kenz.

____________________________________