moving

mackenzie's pov:

\5:58 am\

I wake up and unplug my phone from the charger. I unlock it and do my streaks. I set my phone down and climbed out of bed. I make my bed and walked over to my closet. I pick out a outfit for school.

I brush my hair and leave it down

I brush my hair and leave it down. I pick out my all white vans, grab my bag, and my phone. i walk downstairs into the kitchen and look for the materials to make pancakes for breakfast. I made myself a few pancakes and ate them quickly. I grabbed my stuff and opened the front door. I opened the door and locked it. I closed the door and plugged my headphones into my phone and started walking to school.

it only takes twenty minutes to walk to school. I arrived at school and went straight to my locker. I opened my locker and hung my bag on one of the hooks inside. I took my phone out from my pocket and texted maddie.

-text convo-

hey mads, I made it to school. I left some pancakes in the fridge for u & jack.

have fun at school ily

ilyt.

-end of text convo-

I turned my music up louder and grabbed the things I need for the first three class periods.

\second period\

i have english class with Johnny but he never showed up. I got out of my seat and asked to 'use the restroom' so I could go look for him. i walked down the hallway and turned the corner to where my locker was. I saw both johnny and lauren talking to each other. they both looked upset. I walked towards them and they turned their head and glanced at me.

mackenzie: "hey guys, what's up?"

lauren: "hey kenz..we have something to tell you.."

mackenzie: "okay..."

johnny: "lauren and i are moving next week.."

mackenzie: "what? you guy's decided to tell me right now?"

lauren: "we're sorry kenzie".

mackenzie: "it's okay it's not your fault that your moving".

After I was talking to the Orlando's I decided to go back to class which is a bad idea because class just got more and more boring throughout the remaining class period.