broken frame

johnny's pov:

I opened the bathroom door and she wasn't in there. the bathroom window was open. I walked over to the window and looked down at the ground and she was no where in site. I closed the window, locked it, and put the blinds down over it. there was a cupboard under the sink that was opened. I closed it without looking into it. I walked out of the bathroom and down the hallway to mackenzie's room.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. I don't know why but my eyes started to tear up for some reason. At that second I knew that my feelings for her are stronger than I thought. I picked up the picture of me and her and set it on her bedside table. All of the broken glass from the picture frame, was picked up and put in a little ziplock bag. My eyes would not just stop watering.
What did I ever do to Kenzie?? Am I the reason why she left?? Is it possible that she has feelings for me?

All the sudden my phone rings. It's Lauren. I picked up the phone but I couldn't speak, she knew that I was at Kenzie's house and I was very upset about something.

lauren: “hayden called me and said that you left his house quickly to go home. you never came home John. you're at mackenzie's aren't you”.

johnny: “that's where I am lolo”.

lauren: “you sound upset, what's wrong?”

johnny: “come to mackenzie's house and I'll tell you”.

lauren: “okay I'll be there in a few”.

I hung up and waited for Lauren to arrive.

____________________________________