paparazzi

mackenzie's pov:

I was about to sing the the next lyric then...

johnny: “it don't matter the weather”.

I turned around and faced him.

mackenzie: “john, what are you doing here?”

johnny: “I came here to check up on you. you're acting weird”.

mackenzie: “okay, and? I don't have to tell you anything”.

johnny: “Oh, I see how it is”.

mackenzie: “fine go be like that”.

johnny: “you know what? your just a selfish little bitch that only cares about herself. I don't care what the fuck you do anymore. your a worthless piece of shit. you should loss some weight by the way”.

I looked down at me feet.

johnny's pov:

I walked back to the car and I got in the passenger seat and waited for Lauren to hurry up and get back in the car.

mackenzie's pov:

As soon as Johnny turned his back I started crying. He probably won't talk to me at school tomorrow. As soon as I went to where my bag was Lauren ran to me and said.

lauren: “kenz what just happened?”

I couldn't say anything. All I did was hug lauren and cried into her shoulder. I told Lauren that I was going to walk home and just have some alone time.

ext day at school\

johnny's pov:

when I arrived at school I was getting my books and then I see the paparazzi all around mackenzie.

paparazzi: “mackenzie are you upset that the guy got out of jail?”

paparazzi: “are you afraid he's gonna find you?”

What did they mean they guy got out of jail? johnny stop. you hate her.

school security: “if all of you don't get off of school property the police will be called. leave the students alone”.

____________________________________